The FastDay Forum

Getting Sweaty! Exercise & Fitness

26 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: Fitbit chat for June
12 Jun 2015, 10:38
:like: my replacement Flex has just been delivered, great service from Fitbit! Can't wait to get back into counting my steps again.
12 Jun 2015, 11:26
I'd like to join this group on Fitbit. Can someone tell me the name of the group and how you join?
I love my fibit. It really does motivate me to get up and move every day.
12 Jun 2015, 11:36
kbeagle wrote: I'd like to join this group on Fitbit. Can someone tell me the name of the group and how you join?

F@kbeagle, pm me your email address it's an invite only private group so you will not find it. Also follow the invite instruction carefully otherwise you will not get on. It sounds complicated but isn't.
12 Jun 2015, 11:58
carieoates wrote:
kbeagle wrote: I'd like to join this group on Fitbit. Can someone tell me the name of the group and how you join?

F@kbeagle, pm me your email address it's an invite only private group so you will not find it. Also follow the invite instruction carefully otherwise you will not get on. It sounds complicated but isn't.

Thanks! I think I'm in. I better start moving :smile:
12 Jun 2015, 15:02
Well my Fitbit Aria (the wifi scale) stopped working. I had a really rough time reaching customer service, and after a few days posted a 1 star review on amazon and posted it to Fitbit's twitter feed. Got a pathetic email back and I went back to their website. Lo and behold a "live chat" feature was there that I had never seen before -- perhaps the button only shows up when CS reps are available to chat?

Anyway, they are sending me a new scale. So I'm going on what looks like two weeks of enforced no-weighing. Dr. Amanda Sainsbury Salis would be pleased, so I'm using this time to try to work on her principals more.
14 Jun 2015, 09:34
I am surprised with your problem to reach the CS at Fitbit. But at least it's all sorted now.@Tracieknits
I am gob smacked about my distance and steps ranking on the leaderboard. Especially as I'm on an enforced running break till I've see the physio in weds. So I'm posting it here to preserve it for eternity.

image.jpg
14 Jun 2015, 19:42
Well not to burst your bubble, but I'm at #11 and I only average 10K per day. Last spring I did the same number of steps, but I was hovering around #20.

I hope you are well enough to be cleared on Wednesday
14 Jun 2015, 21:05
Hi Tracie, i know that's why I screen shot it. Doesn't happen often. Nice to be near the top spot even if it's short lived Hey?
21 Jun 2015, 07:32
I've defected.....
You may have noticed that I'm dropping down the table, got Apple watch on Friday. It's beautiful, much smaller than the surge. Now that I know a bit more about my regular HR and fitness/activity levels I'm moving on. I am very sad to be leaving you all, but will pop in to see how you're all doing. Never got to number one, but not bad for me to get to number two.
I've had my gait analysed and physiotherapy, so am now pushing ahead with GNR half marathon training in a fortnight. Farewell my Fitbit friends....
Ps got more cals counted for regular exercise class yesterday with my apple watch.!
21 Jun 2015, 07:37
Sorry to lose you from the group, @carieoates, but enjoy your Apple watch. My son has one and he thinks it's great! Keep us up to date on your runs though won't you? We'll miss you! :cry: :wink: :smile:
21 Jun 2015, 13:22
It's been quite a while since I last posted, I've been playing at fasting, and mostly maintaining so it's not all bad, but yesterday I decided it was time for a kick up the bum so I am now the proud owner of a fitbit charge.

As you've lost a member, I'm hoping there's some room for me so am pming to join x
26 posts Page 2 of 2