The FastDay Forum

Getting Sweaty! Exercise & Fitness

17 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: Fitbitters July Chat
29 Jul 2015, 10:34
I too have been trying to get into the garden, @SianS, but am currently engaged in looking after two energetic granddaughters! I have harvested the blackcurrants and gooseberries and made twenty pounds of jam but time in the garden is scarce before being implored to play/do something. We did go to Legoland last week for two days and I nearly doubled my usual 7500 step target but the rest of the time has been fairly sedentary. I'm afraid that I don't really consider the 'Active Minutes' - just doing the steps is difficult enough for me!
Re: Fitbitters July Chat
29 Jul 2015, 19:00
Is anyone else using the Food Plan, Calories in vs Calories out and Weight Target tiles on their dashboard?
When I got my first Fitbit the dashboard was very minimal and I fought against moving to the new style dashboard for a long time (newer users don't have the choice), but I am now converted. I have the 3 tiles I listed above (I may not have quite got the names right) and when I log foods on MFP it all syncs beautifully on Fitbit telling me how many calories I have left (on non fast days) based on the weight loss target I have set and the activity I have done.
17 posts Page 2 of 2