The FastDay Forum

Getting Sweaty! Exercise & Fitness

57 posts Page 1 of 4
Going insane....wish me luck
28 Sep 2013, 14:53
Tomorrow I am competing in my local insane terrain run. It is a 5k run/walk with wet and dry obstacles. A bit like, spartan tough and mucky races with giant Lilly pads, walls to scale and ropes to get tangled up in. My colleagues, (10yrs my senior) have been pestering me to join in. I ran out of reasons not to, so here goes. Might upload a pic or two tomorrow if I survive.
Good Luck I'm sure you'll do OK and maybe even overtake the oldies.
Looking forward to the pics. :clover: Sue. :clover:
Good luck! :)
Good luck Carie! Sounds like fun and when you complete the course you'll be empowered! :victory: :like: :clover: :)
Good luck Carie! I'm deeply impressed you are willing to give it a go :like: :like: :like: :clover: :clover: :clover:
Go on!- Go stark raving bonkers and have a great time!! :lol:
That sounds like fun, particularly once it's over! (and your Fitbit will enjoy it too...Go for it!
Good on you for giving it a go!
Best of luck,got my fingers x'd !Tell us all about it afterwards! X
Sounds more fun to watch than to run it:) have fun and good luck
Of course I'd join you, but the battery compartment of my fitbit is held on with sellotape (oh and the dog ate my homework and I have a note from my Mum :razz: )

Have a great time :clover:
Thanks everyone, and the weather is going to be nice as well.
Hilarious.....I have a note from my mum.
Good luck :clover: :like: :grin: :like: :clover:
Enjoy! Will look forward to hearing all about it and some pics! :clover: :cool: :clover:
Luck!
Good luck and enjoy! :-)
57 posts Page 1 of 4