The FastDay Forum

Getting Sweaty! Exercise & Fitness

25 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: I'm crazy and I know it.
27 Aug 2015, 09:13
https://www.papyrus-uk.org/get-involved ... ising-faqs

Just in case anyone doesn't like online payments. Here is a link to the papyrus fundraising page which holds their bank account info.
I am getting ready mentally for this as well as physically, some days i can't believe what I'm doing and then others I'm proud of my progress.
27 Aug 2015, 17:04
Full of admiration and such a sad cause. :heart:
18 Sep 2015, 11:16
Just in case anyone didn't hear.....I did it.
Thank you everyone for being so generous. I am blessed...
18 Sep 2015, 21:54
Well done you! 13 miles on the 13th of Sep, "13" should be your lucky number this year!
19 Sep 2015, 09:25
Nice one @carieoates, well done :cool: :like:
I'm off to shake a bucket .... a friend has organised a sing a long for Syrian refugees by our local town hall.
20 Sep 2015, 00:42
That's so awesome! Well done!
20 Sep 2015, 17:47
How did it feel as you ran along Caro @carieoates? Does it feel like its taking a long time to get there or does the time go quickly? How was the weather? Was the long journey home very tiring and did you stay in Newcastle overnight? X
Very very well Done - great achievement and such a good cause..how very sad for yr friend to lose her boy that way.
20 Sep 2015, 19:51
Lots of questions Candy.
It went fast now that I look back, but at the time I was looking at the mile and km markers, then the red arrows went over then I saw my family at mile 11. Unfortunately I was passed by the ambulances and paramedics going to the poor man who died.
I was driven home by the hubby and went to work the next morning as usual, I was welcomed like a hero. I was knocked out by the generosity of everyone.
21 Sep 2015, 07:54
Well done Oatesy! What an achievement! You must be feeling very proud of yourself and it must have meant the world to your poor friend.
So? What's next?
xx
24 Sep 2015, 12:51
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: Congratulations on your success, @carieoates, both in completing your run and in raising such a magnificent amount! Then to go into work the next day - words fail me! :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
25 posts Page 2 of 2