The FastDay Forum

Getting Sweaty! Exercise & Fitness

19 posts Page 2 of 2
I've been through this. Because of some problems and my work, I stopped all kinds of physical activities. I woke up when my health started to go down and my weight also started to increase. After this shock, I decided to adopt healthy lifestyle and gave some serious thinking about it. I started eating healthy food and avoided all kinds of junk, processed and unhealthy food. I started walking regularly as It wasn't possible for me to run in the beginning. My family really helped, motivated and supported me and after one month I started running and also started weight training. In only six months, I lost most of my excessive weight and I became fitter, healthier and happier than before. So whatever physical activity you want to do , make sure to do it regularly and make sure to make your lifestyle healthier.
I've seen many people in my life who loose weight by just walking. Running is something that people do for inner motivation and strength. I usually do both exercises. Both have own benefits, and diet must be taken differentially for both exercises .
I do brisk walking because I'm afraid to have injuries
You should do both of them simultaneously. Walking can burn some calories and running can burn calories also but much faster.
19 posts Page 2 of 2