The FastDay Forum

Getting Sweaty! Exercise & Fitness

21 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: Insanity Workout
25 Jul 2013, 09:06
imcountingufoz, by "it" do you mean the Insanity Workout, or fitnessblender.com?
25 Jul 2013, 09:34
Just got back from the gym and it was on one of the TV channnels:-

So more "High Intensity Interval" crap... ;-), "60 days", yeah it's insane :-), more "quick fix" Snake Oil...

Nah... but seriously, it's probably great if you are young, almost lean and mean already and want to get super-dooper fit & "ripped".

If you're overweight, unfit and fifty plus then I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole :grin:
02 Aug 2013, 13:00
I will be giving it a go when I next get paid.
12 Nov 2013, 15:18
I managed to borrow my niece's DVDs and I have been giving them a whirl. I've never known the likes. I consider myself relatively fit (did Jillian Michaels / Josie Gibson's DVD, etc), but I have to say they dont even compare. Even the warm up is challenging. I cant commit to 60 days but do them as and when. I had to walk up three flights of stairs today and it was agony. You definitely feel like you've worked out and I would recommend people try it but only if you're used to exercising. Its not for the faint hearted!

I even do it on fast days and have had no issues at all. :grin:
12 Nov 2013, 15:28
I'm currently doing P90X which is from the same family of workouts. www.beachbody.com If I graduate on P90X, I might do Insanity.......
07 Jan 2014, 19:45
I do Insanity Fast & Furious, Insanity and his Hip Hop Abs videos. I find alternating between them gives my body and my brain all it needs. I don't stick to a schedule, I just aim to not go longer than 48 hours without exercise.
I would highly recommend the work-outs, they are hard work but as others have said, you just go at your own pace. I swear at the TV and often collapse on the floors but I love it. I can see a big difference on the tape measure and feel much better in myself.
GO FOR IT! After all, if you want to change to happen, you have ot make it happen. Good luck! :)
21 posts Page 2 of 2