The FastDay Forum

Getting Sweaty! Exercise & Fitness

32 posts Page 2 of 3
Hockey - used to play it at high school, cycling - not brilliant but getting better at it, wrestling - I used to wrestle with my boys until they were quite old as my husband didn't like that sort of thing.

Agree that I'd be rubbish at gymnastics, but I used to shoot (targets only) and I run (only 6k so far) so maybe that isn't classed as long distance athletics! Fun quiz though :)
Table tennis, badminton and Judo. I have in the past done the first two but never the latter, I think I would break.
I got hockey - and I did play hockey for years, with netball and badminton as second and third (netball sucks, badminton fun). Missed out tennis which I've always played. And of course my favourite sport of all didn't feature, probably because they left it out entirely - roller derby.
Couch, TV remote, Forum irritant. Gold, Bronze and participant certificate.
Me too, @Nessie! No rugby sevens or boxing, lol.
I got lawn bowls although I feel I should have got couch potato.
I got wrestling, too. That's crazy. And apparently my favorite - long distance running - is not for me. Silly BBC.
Wrestling for me too, looks like there could be an intercontinental comp going on!!!
Like Karen I was a pretty good gymnast a long while ago, but never got a peep!
Lawn bowls, athletics jumps, and middle distance. This for the family legend who slowed down to wave to parents during school race ... :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:
Rugby sevens, hockey then squash.
Interesting. Hated hockey as my bad circulation meant any outdoor sports in the winter was useless. Used to play football, so maybe rugby is close. And squash, no comment, I'm rubbish at it.

Good fun though.
I got middle distance cycling, too, which is quite appropriate as we have started cycling again. Must work up to middle distance again slowly, though.
I got middle distance athletics and lawn bowls. Eh? The former would kill me (literally) and the latter would bore me to death. I laughed when I read it though because it was so bizarre.
I got lawn bowls, shooting and athletics middle distance. Well if the last one involves running then I haven't got a chance, running a couple of yards gives me back pain. I wouldn't mind the lawn bowls though, I quite fancy wearing the white trilby.
I got triathlon (I've done one sprint distance, but was much nearer to the back than the front), then rugby sevens (don't know why, I'm not fast), gymnastics (?!) and hockey.
I got rugby and boxing which I hate with all my heart. and Gymnastics, which I have never been any good at.
I love yoga and walking and some swimming. Obviously do not fit their questionnaire!!!!
32 posts Page 2 of 3