The FastDay Forum

Getting Sweaty! Exercise & Fitness

32 posts Page 1 of 3
I just took this fun quiz: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28062001

It supposedly works out what sport would suit you best.

I got diving. In fact, I love scuba diving. Wow! What a great quiz you might say. Sadly the diving meant high board diving. I am rather afraid of heights which they did not ask about so, hmm, perhaps not so good then!

What are you made for (apparently)?
I got Table tennis, Squash and long distance cycling - can't think of anything less likely although I did ride a bike to school on a regular basis 50+ years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!
Middle distance or sprint cycling..or weight lifting
I can barely ride a bike! As a kid didnt have one,so didnt properly learn as just had quick " goes" on other peeps bikes..but i do go on my stationary bike regularly tho not for long
As for weightlifting,i dont have much stamina beyond lifting knife,fork or glass! X :lol:
Hillarious! WRESTLING! followed by middle distance swimming and then athletics (throwing). Apparently I'm not suited to shooting, lawn bowls or gymnastics (yet I was a gymnast as a kid!)
Judo, lawn bowls and wrestling! Now which shall I go for first? :?: :razz: :shock:
Well for me it's triathlon, but I abslolutely hate swimming. :shock: The only water I will be sporting on is frozen water! (Speedskating). Actually they organize winter triathlons in the Netherlands, where swimming is replaced by speedskating. I might even have a go at this at the Commonwealth games as I would without doubt be the only competitor. :victory:
Hmm cally @callyannaI cant see you playing bowls..
And i don't see you in the big ring wearing a leotard either :lol: !
I think you should just maybe have a play wrestle with the grandkids! :lol:
You re welcome to join me sprint cycling,whatever that might be..only prob is, i think i need a three wheeler bike! :curse:
Think my grandsons would even beat me in a wrestling match CM!
I'd pay to see @callyanna vs. @rawkaren in a wrestling match :shock: :lol:!!!
Karen would be much niftier on her pins than me but I'd be meaner! :wink: :razz: :lol: :shock:
Hehehe!nHow funny ! :lol:
We' ll have to come up with some wrestling names for @callyanna and @rawkaren and that's our Sat afternoons sorted!
XX
Off top of my head..Karen Killer and Cally Lightnin!
I got Middle Distance, Long Distance and Triathlon, which apart from the fact I can't swim, is quite prescient given my love of long walks - 15 miles in 4 1/2 hours yesterday (it was along an old railway track ie flat)
Judo, middle distance athletix and wrestling! hmmm...
Not too bad. Squash - never tried it. Badminton and netball - used to play both!

But not long distance athletics, shooting and wrestling.
Middle distance cycling - not bad I used to do 50-100 mile rides most Sundays. Wrestling(!) and Badminton - used to play weekly. Overall not bad. But I'm not suited to shooting (can live with that) lawn bowls (and that) and long distance athletics - that'll be me cancelling my half marathon then - unless that's not classed as long distance.
32 posts Page 1 of 3