The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

64 posts Page 3 of 5
Im in!

Just had breakfast... A nice Black coffee..
Looking forward to lunch! - Cup of Bovril..

We have homemade healthy Chicken kebabs for dinner tonight - yummy!
I'm in, nearly over actually, as I've already had my one meal tonight. Watching the tennis, and enduring the heat. Here in Southern Tasmania it is forecast for 38 degrees tomorrow, that is not normal for here!

Hi Debs, feeling for you over in Adelaide, though it isn't much fun here either. :geek:
Hello Judio! Hope all is well with you! Wish I'd come back to Tas instead for my r&r, even 38 would be an improvement :wink:
I’m fasting today :) Sticking to my usual routine of water and herbal tea through the day, perhaps the odd coffee, and a soup for dinner. I’m finding that going to the gym after work is helping me, because it gives me less time to sit around feeling hungry in the evening and I really appreciate my soup after working out.

Hope you all have a great day :)
I'm fasting today ! its my 5th fast day since I started. Lost 3lbs last week so that is great incentive. Have to admit tho, im struggling today, its only 10.20 am and i am ravenous! Like someone else said, fasting when its cold is HARD!. Roll on supper time! well done peeps!
:heart: Well it was my intention to fast today but hubby decided we go out later for evening meal
( well I'm not complaining). so today is now going to be a cautious 16:8 before my Fri weigh-in :heart:
Thanks, Juliana. Mmmmm chicken soup.

I might have gone over a bit today. My appetite came back so I had some tomato soup. Just 125 calories.
Well that's me done for today. Hope it goes well for everyone still fasting
Good night :sleepy:
I'm in today. Feeling so bad for all you Aussies who are so hot! you're at the opposite end of the spectrum - in the Midwest high today is going to be 18 degrees F, so we are really extreme the other way.I have to work late tonight & looked up Jimmy Johns - roast beef sub with no mayo is 318 calories. Because I don't want people at work to know I'm doing this yet they won't notice a choice like that. They're big weight watcher fans here. Good luck everyone today. Stay cool in Australia - stay warm in Chicago & Europe. Everyone else have a great day too. :)
I'm in too - this is my second fast day.... nimble toasted (one slice) with a poached egg and a mug of tea.... now just having water until an apple early afternoon... a few prawns and a big green salad for tea later.
Judio my friend lives out in Tas too. she said expecting 39 tomorrow..... too hot for comfort that.... 5 deg c here in Manchester UK
I'm signing out now. It is amazing to read about the weather extremes just here on this thread today. My thoughts are with those people in South Australia and Victoria. Dreadful hot night and another 40+ day tomorrow. I think I might have eaten too many calories tonight. I'm finding it hard to be as strict with myself as I was earlier. Perhaps I have to go back to looking everything up on MyFitnessPal.
I'm in today. Very naughty yesterday, well over my TDEE. Fast today and will be good tomorrow in prep for a food filled weekend.

Water so far, and a cup of tea with no sugar and light soya milk. I've got a boiled egg and carrot sticks for lunch then fish fingers a pile of mixed veg for supper. Another one here who can't go the whole day without food so I normally aim for 180 lunch, 300 supper and 20 cals for my tea in the morning.

second fast since re-starting 5:2. I went from 10stone2 down to 9stone2 last time on 5:2 but I stopped beginning of Oct and didnt even attempt to eat healthily haha so I am back up to 9 stone 11 ish. I WILL get back down to 9 stone, ideally 8'11.

Hoping to find todays fast easier than Mondays!
I'm fasting today. Finding it really difficult - found out I did really badly in an assignment today that I worked so hard for. Just wanna comfort eat!!
:heart: :heart: Go easy on yourself @Strawfairy and even if you have to abort today's fast there's always tomorrow
But even a half/semi fast is better than none at all so if you feel like having a small treat then do so, life is for living and sometimes "stuff" gets in the way and you'll soon return to normality. :heart: :heart:
64 posts Page 3 of 5