The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

64 posts Page 2 of 5
Busy thread today :)
I'm in , third of the week. Really feeling for everyone ein the heat. It's truly awful, I agree. Hope it breaks soon.
Good luck to everyone
:clover:
Thanks, Otter. You too.
Good morning! I'm trying really hard to feel sorry for you hot lot, but I'm COLD. Send a few degrees of warmth over to England, please! Fasting in the cold is really tough - shivery all day, and so many layers on. Nope - just can't feel sorry for you - sorry!
I am in today to, I agree @Doodle need some of that warmth over here.
Very envious of all the people here with hot weather - it is wet, grey and blah in England. Meh!
Second fast day for me today. Roll on 6pm and my dinner!
Morning All
I'm in too, and putting up with the grey damp UK weather!
Good luck fellow fasters.
This is my second fast day too. I hope to find it as easy as I found the first. I don't envy the temperatures down under. Feel sorry for the tennis players though it was the hottest here at Wimbledon last year and now really hot for the Open.
Here it's cold (minus4.5C) and have started to snow again :( Nevertheless I'm in, my plan is to be as good as I was on Monday, round 350kcal :)
I´m in! There are really nasty heat on the other side of the globe. We have -15 C and little snow. :) On the fast days it feel even colder... ;)
Today is my fourth fast day, #3 was tough but i am sure today will be better.
I hope you feel better soon @MaryAnn .I'm sending you some chicken soup- Jewish penicillin. :bowl:
Xxx julianna
Im in with my first fast of the week- managed 16-8 while travelling with work but feel pretty bloated anyway as its always rich food. This is the only day I can fast before I have 1 week of skiing and then 1 week fo travelling for work again. I'm going to try 16:8 during skiing but with such an active holiday I'm not sure how it will work out
I'm in today - Fast Day 7.

It has gone really well today, with nothing but water and a cup of tea at lunchtime. Dinner is done - a green salad and a small portion of homemade macaroni and cheese. I know carbs are not great for fast days, but it was leftover in the fridge and I wasn't going near a stove in this heat. Only 38 degrees for us today which is cooler than most places. We had our real heat wave a couple of weeks ago when we had a new record high of 48 degrees. I'm feeling for those south of us!

x
Managed liquid fast might have room for a night cap of something ... almond milk maybe, heading off to MFP to tally but very low cals consumed. Just watered my garden waste less salvage job I will exchange my dead lawn for 20 degrees less heat and. there are serious fires in South Australia.

Nothing to envy really. Sad for the planet these days. You get the freezes and we are burning up to a crisp.
I'm in! Second fast of my first week. It went so good woth my three meals on monday, so I aim for the same today. Snow chaos here in Norway today, but that's just fine. I like snow :)
64 posts Page 2 of 5