The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

36 posts Page 1 of 3
I'm in. Flat chat with grand daughter - aged 8. No time to chat! It's a bbq tonight - steak and salad. And we take her home to Hobart tomorrow. Having a lovely time but no time to myself!
Hi @Sallyo sounds like your having a lovely time with your GD. Spoil her rotten then give her back :lol: :lol:
I'm in, weight is still up after our trip to Melbourne and now we are having a footy (rugby league) finals party this weekend so more food and drink. I don't even like sport. Oh well hopefully a good fast today will help get me through without toooo much damage.
Have a great day all.
I'm in too. Suspect it's going to be a tough one because I was silly and had fish and chips for dinner last night. The meal before a fast seems to make such a difference. Anyhoo, cup of tea and off I go.
Yesafter sleeping i' ll be looking forward to agoodfast to help my crimbo challenge along :like:
Good luck and happy fasting everyone xx
I'm in! I started5:2 on Monday and had this as my first fast. 2nd fast tomorrow and actually looking forward to it :shock: Good luck everybody !!
Congratulations and welcome Deb99!
I hadn't intended fasting today but a friend has just started so I said I'd fast in support!
Good luck all!!!
In for a 1000 cal one, coffee, porridge meeting a friend for coffee later, then "dilunch" later. Good luck all. Ps getting a nose like a dog....I can smell food mile away on the train. Even a sandwich! :shock:
Yes enjoy your GD Sallyo they sure do keep you busy,
So I'm still I hospital finely that are going to do a laparoscopic to see if it's a appendicitis,had a little to eat last night,back to fasting again.
So how do I weigh in for the Xmas challenge???
I am in today for hopefully an almost liquid fast. Had an atrocious start to the Christmas challenge yesterday... :( :( Got back home last night, haven't weighed myself yet...

Wishing fellow fasters a successful fast and a better start to the challenge than I have had. :D

Hi @Julieshaun, hope it's nothing serious. :?: Perhaps you can just guesstimate your weight based on a recent weighin, or just wait until you are out of hospital and start the challenge from then. Best wishes and good luck! :)
Off for a big sleep and then in IN in the morning. Happy fast to those starting us off.
I'm in for a 1000 cal fast as well. :)
I'll be after tonight. But I have to work on Thursday so I probably won't post again till you are all onto Friday lol
I'm in :like: Got my mug of black coffee.

Have a good fast everyone :clover:

:chicken2: x
I'm in!
I had tried yesterday, but my SiL's train back to London was at lunchtime so we had to go out for a little something first... And had toasted teacakes. Still, I was quite pleased with only doing about 750cals. I have a busy day (shopping and packing, for going away tmw for a family weekend and party for mum's 85th) so should do ok. And having leftover chicken casserole with lots of veg tonight, so don't have to plan either. Good luck everyone! :clover:
I'm in today. Out to visit my Grandparents later. Egg and ham salad for dinner.
36 posts Page 1 of 3