The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

17 posts Page 1 of 2
Fasting Wednesday 17th June
17 Jun 2015, 07:01
Hello All Wednesday fasters, wishing you a good day!
Hopefully just black coffee and herbal teas for me today - but we'll see - feeling a bit odd and dizzy this morning.... might need some food to keep me going :bugeyes:
Re: Fasting Wednesday 17th June
17 Jun 2015, 08:24
I'm joining in the Wednesday fats today. Busy day planned, stripping and hopefully painting if all goes well. Living on water until teatime.
We'll see, as I'll be up and down ladders so don't want any mishaps!
Love your pic @turtlegirl Do you dive?
Good luck fellow fasters
:clover:
17 Jun 2015, 08:47
Joining you Wednesday wonders!
Hope youre ok @turtlegirl?
I agree with jane - love yr avatar x
17 Jun 2015, 09:36
First fast of the week for me.

Was out on Monday with friends and just didn't feel like it yesterday....so I'd better be jolly good today then!!!

Good luck all! Xx
17 Jun 2015, 09:38
Forgot to say, I hope you feel better as the day goes on, @turtlegirl - dizzy is not nice...
17 Jun 2015, 09:41
I'm in! fasting today. Second fast after having 9 months off fasting due to life crap taking over and me NEEDING chocolate and wine to survive. But now, after biting the bullet and standing on the scales to see that i have re-gained all the weight i lost before (which i knew anyway as my shape had altered back to 'round belly' again!) i have decided it's time to take action. I did my first fast on monday which was ok, although i went about 25 calories over my 500 limit. But not too bothered about that and today i have my meal ready for dinner and some emergency low cal soup in the fridge if i REALLY need something to eat at lunchtime. I can't seem to remember what worked best for me last time, but i think it was to only eat one meal in the evening so i didn't 'activate my hunger' by eating earlier.

this belly NEEDS to go!
and when it does i'm going to buy myself a beautiful dress and look amazing in it.
17 Jun 2015, 09:43
Remember a mug of bouillon is but 12 cals and contains salt that may help with the dizzys. Also you may need some caffeine ...
Good fasting everyone! (I did my 16 hours overnight.)
:0)
17 Jun 2015, 09:51
Yay, @shellsrock - love your positivity! You can do it, because you've done it before!

We'll all look forward to pictures of you in that dress...in due course....and you will look and feel amazing!!
17 Jun 2015, 10:02
@shellsrock
and when it does i'm going to buy myself a beautiful dress and look amazing in it.

I also had a dress as my reward for reaching target, and I felt amazing in it! I have to tell you that I had a great time shopping for it too, as it's so easy buying clothes when you are not trying to disguise lumps and bumps.
Unfortunately, I've also regained a bit, but I'm working gently on it, so I'm in today too.
Good luck!
17 Jun 2015, 12:20
Yup, second fast of the second week and I have to confess, that it askes for a LOT of willpower. Nothing but a hardboiled egg and lots of water and look forward to a HB stir fry for dinner.
Hungry with headache :(
17 Jun 2015, 14:04
Fasting today again.

I've also just worked out I've been eating under my bmr on non-fast days, which was pretty unnerving. I just hope that six weeks of that isn't long enough to do much long term damage >.> silly me...
17 Jun 2015, 14:39
Thank you @janeg, @CandiceMarie, @Hazelnut20, @Azureblue !
I'm doing ok - as for most things these days I blame my hormones for dizziness :confused:
I used to dive a wee bit - at the moment I'm just hoping for some good snorkelling in Corsica and practising holding my breath to dive longer without equipment :grin:
Today's fast seems to be more difficult than normal for me - just like @Wolfie it needs a lot of willpower this time... ach well, it's all fine really.
Keep going everybody! :clover:
17 Jun 2015, 14:47
I'm in today, for my second fast of the week. Would normally do Thursday, but am going out for a meal with work. At the moment I'm holding out for my evening meal - but I may need to go for a walk to kill some time!
17 Jun 2015, 15:43
uggg! faltering, feeling quite drained. Need to hold out but don't know if I can get myself back up that ladder after being out to the shops.
Had a drink and feel a bit better, just really lacking energy. Not usual for me on a fast day at all...
17 Jun 2015, 21:15
This is my second successful fast this week which is the first time I have completed successful fasts for several months. I reached goal and then let it slip a bit and couldn't seem to fast again but now this week it seems to be working again. Let's hope it continues next week. I really need lose just a few pounds as I really notice the extra ones when I'm running. Feeling happy :)
17 posts Page 1 of 2