The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

20 posts Page 1 of 2
Slept really badly last night for some reason, so I'm thinking of going back to bed now I've done the school run and fed all the animals! I probably won't sleep though as I'm drinking my first fast day coffee right now!

Hope everyone fasting today had a good one.
Hallo! A pot of chai tea drunk and many jobs to do to keep me busy (so why am I sat playing on this?) Anyway, I also woke 4 times last night with tropical heat attacks. Have had hot flushes for 11 years now and would be very grateful to see the back of them, do you think fasting may help?
Yes I am also fasting today my second fast. I plan to fast on Monday & Friday because those are generally days with no other commitments except keep busy with washing & ironing. So far one black coffee & a glass of water. So I had better get busy & stop reading posts!
Isis
:)
Hey guys,
I'm fasting today too. It's my third fast this week. Yesterday I felt really really hungry, almost couldn't control my appetite. Hope it goes away as my bod adjusts to the new plan:) I have to say, so far the results have been shockingly amazing, but I'll wait till Monday and share:) Had my coffee too and some oats cuz I bite if I won't eat first thing in the morning LOL Awww tomorrow I'm making a reward souffle ... wait, I shouldn't be talking about food, damn haha

Thumbs up for all the fasters, be strong and enjoy the results:)
X Justina
I'm fasting today as well, it will be my third fast, my daughter is doing her first fast today as well,
Good luck everyone,
Hello everyone,
I am fasting today.
It will be the second fast of my fourth week.
Hubby away tonight so planning an early sleep.
Usually fast on a Thursday but went out last night.
Fasting today will have the added advantage of me not consuming the best part of a bottle of red which I usually do on a Friday.
I'm fasting today - second fast of the week (I am trying to do 4:3 but arrival home of prodigal son means I missed my mid-week fast).

I seem to be waking up more often during the night, throwing the covers off, very hot - don't know what that's all about. Also, going to the loo in the night (twice last night) is really annoying. Will have to knock off the water drinking before bed.

Other than that, finding fasting relatively easy - usually save all my calories until evening meal at 6pm which I find very doable.

Good luck to everyone fasting today x
me, me, me.

2nd month now, as started on 31st Dec.
I'm fasting today and I'm on my third week. Last week was a breeze but this week it's shocking. May have to just be a 6/1 week as I'm cold and hungry and grumpy today.
Me....first fast ever....have all my food planned for day....not he kind of person who cant eat all day, so have planned 100 calories for breakfast, 200 for late lunch, and 200 in the evening before bed.....fingers crossed it all goes to plan x
Well... i wasn't going to fast again this week as i've done 2 fast days already but after pigging out yesterday and going out for a meal tomorrow i decided to do a 4:3 week this week.

Pretty hungry but i will have a nice big 500cal dinner with my family tonight! Only 4 hours to go :?

Never thought i'd be doing an extra fast day a few weeks ago!! Guess i'm just getting better at this! :lol:
Been a busy bunny today so it's gone well - 4 cals so far! Tuna and stir fry at 6 and a few red grapes and perhaps a few crackers later. Splendido!
crisp breads, cream cheese and olives for lunch and sweet and sour chicken with spinach for tea, very happy now.
Fast day for me too.
Sitting here having grilled salmon fillet with Brussels and sweet potato wedges.
I prefer to have my 500 calories in the evening with hubby.
Pudding is hot cinnamon spice tea which an American friend sent to me.
Good luck to everyone.
I didn't lose any weight last week, but shaved a sliver of my waist measurement, so I'm happy.
Courgette "spaghetti" bolognese (with lentils) for me...not long now for my first (and last) food of the day :-)
20 posts Page 1 of 2