The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

37 posts Page 3 of 3
Fasting today and had:

Breakfast: Medium banana (90 cal) + cup of apple juice (100 cal)

Lunch: Weight watchers chicken soup (the watery one) (51 cal)

Dinner: Tuna steak (150 cal) + Broccoli (30 cal) + carrots (6 cal) + Lettuce (5 cal) + cucumber (4 cal) + radish (3 cal) + tomato (22 cal) + mug of tea (25 cal) + apple (50 cal).

Total 514.

I do feel a bit hungry, I may eat Jo's breakfast now..... or maybe I'll take the dog for a walk to distract myself for a while. :lol:
400 cal dinner goodness! couldn't manage it all :)
I was feeling peckish - then I saw Moogie's dinner! :o

Looks great. Will def give that a go next week. Great use of calories!
Oh moogie - that looks lovely!
It was :) Though i had to leave a bit, it was so much!
Looking forward to breakfast now but also my weigh in :)
You know that bit you left?

No, forget it, it would never get here in time :lol:

Think I'm delirious from lack of cals ...
This is my second fast day and it's been much easier for me today. I had a couple of tricky food social situations today. A student brought me some yellow sweet rice, I felt awkward turning it down, thankfully she's muslim and so understands the concept of fasting! Though, I think for her it might not have been a proper fast as I was drinking coffee. I explained why I was doing it, though.
The second, I was working later than usual and my boss gave me a chocolate but I took it and I still have it in my bag for tomorrow! (I don't feel like sharing I'm on a diet with colleagues yet, waiting to see how it goes first)

But generally I'm feeling brighter than I did on Monday, though I think that was a fairly stressful day so that might've have more to do with it.

I go for a small breakfast in the morning and a large dinner and nothing in between. I did pack some cucumber and carrot in my bag just in case but I didn't need them. Maybe next week I'll have a go at not having a morning breakfast and see how long I go.. It's amazing how satisfying, after a long day of not eating, a big pile of steaming veggies, an egg and feta cheese can be, a sort of Greek salad for a winter's day.
Now, what to not have on Monday!
37 posts Page 3 of 3