The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

61 posts Page 3 of 5
Re: HANG OUT TENT
11 May 2014, 09:38
Merlin wrote: I feel guilty cos having joined the Hangout- I don't seem to have time to hangout-I wasn't expecting life to get in the way in quite the way it has, but I will be there eventually!

It's ok merlin, Silverdarling. Just joined about ten mins ago and it's like a school reunion in there, very excitable.
11 May 2014, 09:48
It is now!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :wink:
11 May 2014, 09:52
Silverdarling wrote: It is now!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :wink:

It was fun wasn't it.
11 May 2014, 09:55
You're in Bean
11 May 2014, 13:45
Hi @Debs sorry I missed you on Hangout earlier :curse:
11 May 2014, 15:34
I thought I had downloaded it but can't find it now!!!
11 May 2014, 15:38
To add to everything else my desk top has just died-fortunately still under guarantee but I haven't downloaded the mobile version of google +.not sure whether I'll get round to it or not.
11 May 2014, 15:40
Madcatlady wrote: I thought I had downloaded it but can't find it now!!!

Come on @Madcatlady try again. :grin:
12 May 2014, 05:39
@Silverdarling, are you over there?
12 May 2014, 05:43
Going over there now - but not a pretty sight, so no vid!!!!
24 May 2014, 21:05
Calling @Azureblue
@Auriga
@Ballerina

Pm me your email address, download the hangouts app or use gmail, google mail to get an account. I used my btinternet email address, you don't need a gmail account. When you've logged on and set up an account let me know and I will add you, or you could come and find me.

Good luck.
24 May 2014, 22:24
I have got hangout on my PC, I have Google +. I have got lots of you in my 5:2 circle. There is a little green 'hangout' icon top right, but nothing is there or happens when I click on it. Even hubby is baffled and he uses google hangouts all the time. He just says there can't be anyone on when I join. Which I don't think is true as there are people all over the globe on there.
Pretty please someone tell me what I am doing wrong.
25 May 2014, 06:49
I have sent you a private hangout message Julie, you are already on the fast belles one. Can you check your notifications and accept the invite to hang with fast belles
25 May 2014, 08:53
Found it, my settings weren't right.
25 May 2014, 08:58
Got my account and sent you my email so......

Ballerina x :heart:
61 posts Page 3 of 5