The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

61 posts Page 4 of 5
Re: HANG OUT TENT
18 Jun 2014, 16:41
Hello fellow fasters.
Just wondering if anyone else wanted to hang out with us on google hangouts. It's great fun, always someone to chat to. @Debs especially needs us to help while away those long hours on the camp.
It's really easy just get yourself a google account, or like me get the hangouts app and we can add you to our gang. It's a real time chat thingy, but also has the ability to do a video call to. There are 21 of us now. You may chat individually or join the fast belles group. That's us by the way.
Looking forward to seeing more of you. :oops:
07 Jul 2014, 20:32
Bumping for @Pinchypops and anyone else inclined to chat, Chat and chat some more.
07 Jul 2014, 21:03
Oh so that s where you all have disappeared too I was wondering why it is quiet around here
07 Jul 2014, 21:24
gillymary wrote: Oh so that s where you all have disappeared too I was wondering why it is quiet around here

Open to all........
07 Jul 2014, 21:54
I don't understand how it works...xx
07 Jul 2014, 22:43
Yes @carieoates I know just juggling a bit here and have some deadlines and content to be here keeping the home fires burning. Though you do sound as thought you are having a lot of fun. :smile:
08 Jul 2014, 06:22
Go get the hangout app installed, or use you gmail account to log into handouts. Come see m with your email add and I can add you.
30 Jul 2014, 09:29
So....I have downloaded the app

Here's my email sandrineblanchejuliette@gmail.com (this email is just used for this site so it's no big deal if it's public)

What else could I do ?
04 Aug 2014, 17:30
Thanks Carie, for all the work you do in maintaining the hangout
31 Aug 2014, 16:27
How's the Tent going,you hang out guys? Is it still v busy on there? x
31 Aug 2014, 16:34
It's calm candy, some days a bit crazy with very In-depth convos. But there's nearly always someone not too far away.
04 Sep 2014, 06:31
Just bumping this to invite any newcomers who wish to join up.

Sorry of I haven't added anyone who's asked, going to trawl through my inbox this eve and find you all. But if you see this and want to be added please pm me you're email add and I will pop you on ASAP.
04 Sep 2014, 12:12
Any progress on getting this onto the site itself@moogie. It's too quiet here. I think that the chat has defected elsewhere..... Pity.
04 Sep 2014, 12:18
On it's way I believe Karen. And with the new mobile version on its way it'll be buzzing again.
04 Sep 2014, 12:20
Hi karen@rawkaren yeh it can get kinda lonesome on here can't it..
Are you still on yr holibobz ? X X
61 posts Page 4 of 5