The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

61 posts Page 1 of 5
HANG OUT TENT
14 Apr 2014, 16:07
Just thought I'd set this one up so that the hanger outers can get sorted.

So far I've added

@carorees
@rawkaren
@wendyjane
@Callyanna

I've not been successful in adding
@Candicemarie
And
@Debs even though they've sent me there email adds.

For the life of me I don't know why this has happened.
Re: HANG OUT TENT
14 Apr 2014, 20:02
@carieoates think ive added you now x :like:
14 Apr 2014, 21:13
CandiceMarie wrote: @carieoates think ive added you now x :like:

Yes doin well, jus debs and merlin to get sorted.
14 Apr 2014, 21:32
Is there a limit to the maximum of users? Can I play? Thanks for setting it up Caroline. Will I have to wear makeup?
14 Apr 2014, 21:57
Just a quick note to you all that you have to download either the "hangout" app or the software onto your PC.
Then ensure that you don't place all your personal info on there as long as you don't want others knowing.
Will let @carorees tell you this bit as she's had to deal with it herself. But seeing as I don't use google as my mail provider I didn't have an issue.

So still trying to get debs, merlin and Wendydarling on.

I'm off to bed now so will check back in tomorrow.

Ps @rawkaren can anyone add to the active hangout and how many can we put on.
I've set up a fast belles hangout as an everyone hangout, then we are all there separately, does everyone see smaller hangouts or is it just those added to it?
Hope that all makes sense.?
14 Apr 2014, 22:08
I have downloaded the app but don't see any hangouts. I have searched fast belles but not found. Have found you Caroline
14 Apr 2014, 22:23
carieoates wrote: Just a quick note to you all that you have to download either the "hangout" app or the software onto your PC.
Then ensure that you don't place all your personal info on there as long as you don't want others knowing.
Will let @carorees tell you this bit as she's had to deal with it herself. But seeing as I don't use google as my mail provider I didn't have an issue.

So still trying to get debs, merlin and Wendydarling on.

I'm off to bed now so will check back in tomorrow.

Ps @rawkaren can anyone add to the active hangout and how many can we put on.
I've set up a fast belles hangout as an everyone hangout, then we are all there separately, does everyone see smaller hangouts or is it just those added to it?
Hope that all makes sense.?

Dunno. I'm a novice too!
15 Apr 2014, 00:28
@carieoates can see everyone on fast belles but not sure how to befriend them
@Silverdarling or maybe @wendy darling Think one of you sent me an invitation but i think i may have declined it without meaning to?
Does hangout import contacts you have / had on skype? I seem to have a few old contacts from skype popping up :?: bit confused with hangout so far! :razz:
15 Apr 2014, 05:23
Mine should be up and running now.
15 Apr 2014, 06:21
I'll try and do this today. What are the advantages of it, though? I can't always keep up to date on here, never mind hanging out!
15 Apr 2014, 06:43
@Candicemarie I believe that you can see all my mates by clicking on my pic. As I get everyone in I will add them to belles group.
Didn't realise I'd taken on such a responsible job. But you can all chat away whilst I'm not about, if I've added you to the belles list.
Hope it makes sense.
@Pennyforthem only advantage is that we can have a real time chat, not limited by characters like twitter, it's private between our little group, anyone of us can come and go. We can see when we are typing just like messenger.

COME JOIN THE GANG PEEPS.
15 Apr 2014, 09:22
I'm all fired up, can we see each other too? Hope so
16 Apr 2014, 05:02
Sorry I missed some of you yesterday on the hangout. It looked fun (I could read the thread). @pennyforthem. It's really good if you want to talk 'live' or have a group conversation, say for example, on a specific topic.
16 Apr 2014, 06:37
Is it looky talky like skype or just typing chat like messenger?
16 Apr 2014, 06:48
Both @janeg. At the moment, its just talky talky, a bit like instant messenger. I did a video hangout though with Wendyjane. Debs, Carie and Caro are all currently on line.
61 posts Page 1 of 5