The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

205 posts Page 13 of 14
Previous 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Next
Oh dear. Where have all the snappers gone? (cue Pete Seeger tune in the background)
I'm about to buy a new camera, and @Pennyforthem loves taking a good piccy I've seen Em. So does @Silverdarling.
Ok who's first.?
What's the topic? It's just started snowing here so what about 'Winter'?
Simon@SimonEgan could you help @madcatlady out?
I can put photos on here but i' m not good at explaining how,and i only know how to do it with an ipad? X
I take loads of photos and sell a few on this website.

http://www.dreamstime.com/flyingdolphin_info

Really you can just tell where I have been on holiday.
A wintry pic to get everyone going.
winter.jpg
winter.jpg (59.62 KiB) Viewed 639 times
@Madcatlady if you open the full reply editor there is a link at the bottom to 'Upload attachment'. Click on that then 'choose file' and then navigate to where the image is on your computer. Then click 'add file' and post. Make sure that your image is not bigger than the pixel limt. If it is then you will get a red warning message which will mean that you will need to resie your image. After that is done then submit your image and all will be well.
Thanks Simon@Simon Egan for clear explanation for madcat,
Just to add@madcatlady if you're told yr pic is too big,find PixlrExpress..click on photis,pick yr photo and go to Save - there choose the smallest size ,click on it and save image. Then you' ll find you can post it here!
Lovely photo Simon@Simon Egan! X
Not particularly wintry looking but a nice winter walk down to the river nevertheless!
image.jpg
image.jpg (27.34 KiB) Viewed 627 times
Thanks for all the advice but I still can't get it to work - will have to get someone to take me through this face to face I think!
image.jpg
Madcatlady wrote: Thanks for all the advice but I still can't get it to work - will have to get someone to take me through this face to face I think!

I will show you when I see you next @madcatlady
Oh that's great @carieoates! I want to see some photos of madcats cats! Always easier when its face to face.
In the meantime, @madcatlady have you any idea whereabouts you get stuck in the process..
Is it in the part that simon explained or is it when you try to resize yr pic?
@madcatlady, try taking a screen shot of the pic you want to use, that usually works for me.
image.jpg
Blackberry, river
image.jpg
Grass
Hello thought I'd get this tent busy again. I've Been lucky enough to get a new camera for my birthday, plus I'm doing a photography course so I will be back with better snaps (I hope) as I learn more.
Do you want a weekly theme or does someone have another idea.
Here are a couple of pics I took yesterday, still on auto focus, whilst out for a walk with DD. It was sunny, cold and crisp out.
image.jpg
Starling
Been snapping away again, anyone else going to join me. @Pennyforthem.
image.jpg
Flower
Previous 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Next
205 posts Page 13 of 14