The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

205 posts Page 12 of 14
Previous 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Next
I can start the happiness theme...

If anyone tells you that dogs don't smile...send em this way! What a happy little pooch!

When do we start revealing ourselves?

Bean :cool:
IMG_0854.JPG
IMG_0854.JPG (20.33 KiB) Viewed 626 times
I love that pic beanie@nursebean! Its magical!
Here's my happy pic..happiness of the little flower girl at DDs wedding when faced with cake! I know that happy feeling too well!
As for the revealing,am waiting for someone else to join in hopefully! :lol: :razz: x
image.jpg
image.jpg (29.91 KiB) Viewed 625 times
Oh look at that cheeky, happy face! Mmmmm caaake!
How revealing are we meant to be @CandiceMarie??? :confused: Not swimwear photos surely? :shock: :shock: :shock:
I bet you look great in a swimmy these days @carorees,but you can show as much or as little as you wish! X tho it seems like no one wishes to show anything so far! :cool:
I already did my big reveal. But looking for my happy snap. Come on @carorees, you know you wanna.
Hi Carie@carieoatesno more happy pics :confused:
And ive seen a "reveal" this week from only@nursebeanand@callyanna and that great one from @hazelnut20 at her DDs graduation.. But none on this thread! Thanks you guys for the lovely photos!
Must be everyone else is feeling shy! X
Roll Up Roll Up.......let's get those not so "Big Reveal" pics uploaded to this thread.
:oops:
Hey Ho,It's Monday ..Carie@carieoatesmaybe if i get the ball rolling,others will join in..
I' m not revealing much tho...
Roll up roll up! All the fun of the fair!
image.jpg
Hmmm maybe i should have waited til i'd done my hair! X
image.jpg (24.81 KiB) Viewed 589 times
Looking gorgeous as ever @:like: CandiceMarie!
Hi Cal @Callyanna,i was just talking to my friend while trying to work out how to do one of those" lookyuppy" pix that hide the wrinkles and the saggy neck,but then i thought i wd just use the by mistake impromptu one instead...sags,eye circles and turkey neck included....because for once i look natural..i always freeze when a photo's being taken. :bugeyes: x
Great pic @Candicemarie I too hate having my pic done as I'm always showing too much gum or blinking or winking. So the unposed ones are usually the best. But hey your skin looks as soft as a babies bottom. Nice fringe and your eyes are open nice and wide.

Perfecto.
Long time since anyone posted here. In honour of the blood moon (eclipse), I'm posting this. I was greeted by this wonderful view last night when I got off the train on the way home. The mountain is red from the sunset and the moon is rising but the red from the sun is reflected on the moon. So this is not a picture of the eclipse. but I thought it appropriate.
Great shot, @rawkaren! I love photography, but I didn't manage to get anything decent of last night's luna extravaganza. :cry:
Feeding this little fella brazil nuts in the park..he liked them but wasnt keen on the apple slices i had for him,or the tangerine slices!
image.jpg
..delicious.....xx!
(34.52 KiB) Downloaded 9 times
Previous 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Next
205 posts Page 12 of 14