The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

205 posts Page 14 of 14
Previous 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Next
Carie@carieoates those pics are lovely x
Ive tried to contribute some pics of spring flowers i took a few days ago but it keeps saying " these images are not valid" and they won't stick! Xx Image
Did you take screen shot and upload from camera roll instead? @CandiceMarie
Sorry Carie,ive no idea what screen shot is :?: but usually i have no trouble just uploading any pic from the box below x
scrn shot baby pic.JPG
scrn shot baby pic.JPG (19.15 KiB) Viewed 416 times

Wow! My first ever pic on forum (except for avatar) Thanks@Carieoates for the magic hint--use screenshot.

I've been playing around with this pic of myself ca. 1943--age 2 to 3, somewhere in there. (I may use it next year for my 75th BD--OH wants to have a party) I have an ancient photoediting program --Microsoft Digital Image Pro 9-- I refuse to try to learn a new one. So I occasionally find a photo to fool around with. Success in posting may encourage me to do some more.

@CandiceMarie Do you use Windows? Most come with a feature called Snipping Tool that cam be used to copy whatever is on your screen. It reduced the size of this photo from 200 KB to 20 KB.
For anyone with travel plans to London - the Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibition at the Natural History Museum is (to me) astonishing and worth the price of admission. Some of them were frankly unreal despite them being of impeccable provenance and I couldn't begin to describe how intriguing, entrancing, beautiful, poignant, and remarkable they are.
@maryBeth! What an enchanting little girl you were!
I' m on my ipad so no,not windows..if my pics are too big for here, i use Pixlr to resize..but for some reason,the pics i have of spring flowers wont take.
@SSure that exhibition sounds fab! X
@carieoates
I would try and take a screen shot , but have forgotten how-if I ever knew. I use a desk top, iPad and very occasionally my android phone to access the forum.HELP
Is it possible to relax the 400 width max requirement on image uploading now in new site.

With good pics, you really need at least 800

thoughts?
Screen shot is
Press hone (round)?button at the same time as the thin button on the top edge. With sound on you can hear the camera sound. Then it goes onto camera roll.
If I try to upload pic from my camera software or sometimes my photo stream, it's too big, yes JR our resident piccy pro, that would be great.
SSure I heard about that exhibition, wish I'd known during half term :dazed:
[quote="CandiceMarie"] Marybeth! What an enchanting little girl you were!
I' m on my ipad so no,not windows..if my pics are too big for here, i use Pixlr to resize..but for some reason,the pics i have of spring flowers wont take.

I may have been a cute baby, thank you, @CandiceMarie , but if my Mom were still here, she'd be happy to tell you what a Terrible Teen I was :shock: So would my sibs, I'm sure.

Now, I have to get out with my camera, looking for some good pic opportunities--but, no, maybe that should wait for Spring--not much pretty about dirty old frozen piles of snow.
Previous 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Next
205 posts Page 14 of 14