The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

57 posts Page 2 of 4
I took a look at your blog (nice!), and figured it out on my own when I saw you call yourself Jane, @Domane! :smile:
Winsome wrote: Well my fitbit synced so I know I was right about it being in the house. Still can't find the blooming thing though :frown:

At least you know it's not gone forever!
@winsome, I believe you can go into your app on line and set the alarm. It will vibrate. So if on the floor you may find it. A coworker has had to do this when her cat makes off with her One. Do it before the battery runs down.
TeamUSA member @Jeninboston is at #5 for the month of April. Yay, Jen!!
(if I can't manage it myself, at least I can cheer for the team)
wendyjane wrote: TeamUSA member @Jeninboston is at #5 for the month of April. Yay, Jen!!
(if I can't manage it myself, at least I can cheer for the team)

I'm slipping - number 7 today :cry:
It's been a bad step week but making up for some of it tomorrow. Wish me luck on my half marathon. Fingers crossed the weather cooperates!
Great start to this lovely month of April from everyone.
I am about to plummet as I'm on Easter Hols for two weeks. Will continue with classes but I estimate that I will be anything up to 8k steps down a day. I'm also driving up to visit my mum in Lancashire on Thursday for 5days so no classes then either.
I hate watching my steps fall like that Carieoates, when you just know it's inevitable.
Today I haven't even made my steps, soooo hungover. Now I remember why I hardly drink anymore! Had a good few days before though, and will crank it up tomorrow as well. Just lying here feeling sorry for myself, what a waste of a day.
I'm having a sloth weekend so I'll drop too.....
Posted my best time ever for the half marathon today. 2:52, so I averaged a 13:02 mile pace. Pretty stoked for just being a walker and with the lousy training weather we have had. Not going to lie, I'm hurting all over and my knees are screaming. Needless to say it will be a few days before I get 10,000 steps logged.
Great job you!!!
Congratulations @GoLinda ! I hope your recovery is quicker this time as well! :like:
I'm back! I was at my mom's apartment, clearing it out, for the last 4 days, just like @debbiejgb just did. But for me, it was great for my step count. Back and forth from her independent apartment to her third floor assisted living apartment, always taking the stairs to the third floor. One of the nurses saw me running up the stairs and told me that my mom and I are "adorable".... Another one of those "compliments" that I'm not quite sure really are... :lol: I told her that I have to move SOOOO slowly when I'm with my mom, that when I got away from her, I just felt the urge to run all the time!

If you wondered why I had slipped to #37 :shock: apparently because I had my computer set to "public hotspot" (no wifi in her apartment where I was staying), my fitbit wouldn't sync. Now I'm up to #17, still a disappointment when I'm averaging nearly 12,000 steps!
Oh, and I didn't yet congratulate you, @GoLinda! What an accomplishment!!
57 posts Page 2 of 4