The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

64 posts Page 4 of 5
That's great news, they didn't show that here unfortunately.
Well done Jenny Jones! Incredible!
I loved the whole snowboarding event. From Jennie's snowboard, to the wait for the score, to the (slightly inappropriate, haha) commentators, to the final result, to seeing her parents - magic, just magic!
Congrats to the Brits for Jenny Jones - WOW. And to teamUSA's Davis and White - just beautiful. And a shout out to the charming 15 year old Russian skater.

What a night of TV - all that AND Paul McCartney's concert.
Just watched ladies going downhill on tea trays, aka skeleton! Mad! Is it me showing my age or do the boys doing the ski style all look like dopey teenagers with their hand gestures , daft grins and dreadlocks?!

AND their trousers are falling down :lol:
Watching the 'Slope' not seen this sport before and have come to the conclusion that Health and Safety need to be consulted as that run needs some hand rails, dangerous stuff or what?

Ballerina x :heart:
NO, don't tell them, it will be off our screens faster than you can say 'ooh that looks dangerous'!
A Brit currently third!
I'm still in the tent. Sat in the corner quietly watching everything.
Jenny was amazing. Curling keeping me glued as is the ice skating Etc.

Just wish I didn't have to go to work and miss the days events. (Don't tell my boss but BBC news on the iPad is good for keeping in touch with the results!)

Lesley
Your secret is safe with us Lesley :wink:

Ballerina x :heart:
I do hope so. He thinks I'm busy working!! Although I found it hard not to shout out when I saw that GB won China this morning. Really thought my cover was almost blown!!! :shock:

Lesley. :grin:
Did anyone else just see Lizzie Yarnold get the Gold in the Skeleton? Marvellous stuff :like: :victory:
Just seen it on 't news. Wowzers! We're good at the tea tray!
Yes Lizzie Yarnold was great :victory: but her last run was a little nerve jangling
Just popping head thru flap to say hope you guys are enjoying your WO's
Leaving a big pile of refreshments for you all..as i forgot i promised to do the catering! X
We had noticed @candicemarie and we'd have already sent for reinforcements.
64 posts Page 4 of 5