The FastDay Forum

The Foodies Corner

44 posts Page 1 of 3
I just cannot develop a taste for blueberries! I can't even stomach them in a muffin!! :wink:

Anyone else not like something that they know is good for them?
green tea...I can't stand the stuff. Also broad beans...not sure if they're good for me but I hate them with a passion!
Cheese, also anything spicy. Not sure that they are particularly good for me-but it can be inconvenient not liking them.
Porridge , it's vile....oh and coconut oil!
Mushrooms. I loathe the flavor, but I like to eat vegetarian food. It's hard to eat veggie in restaurants if you hate mushrooms.
Celery, ugh! don't know how true it is but have heard that you use more calories chewing and digesting it than it actually provides (can that possibly be true?), but nothing would persuade me to eat it. Not mad on mushrooms either, can just about eat them raw but hate how slimy they go when cooked.
Bananas. Have tried to like them but my stomach just churns.
Hi Domane ..like Merlin said it can be inconvenient not to like certain foods
I am not a fish fan but need to try harder with it for the health benefits
I really dislike to the point of being nauseated by vinegar,vinegary or sharp dressings,mayonnaise,pickles, brown or tomato sauce,mustard...feel stressed when invited for a meal in case there is fish on the menu or anything from my nasties list
I could eat some of the fish from politeness but as for the other things..its not bad manners, i am just completely freaked out by everything n my nasties list :shock:
I guess i have very plain tastes when it comes to food..pity that doesnt result in a nice slim bod!
callyanna wrote: Celery, ugh! don't know how true it is but have heard that you use more calories chewing and digesting it than it actually provides (can that possibly be true?), but nothing would persuade me to eat it. Not mad on mushrooms either, can just about eat them raw but hate how slimy they go when cooked.

Yes i have heard it takes more calories to eat celery than it contains!
I love celery sticks and celery soup. X
I'm really not keen on most nuts. I can eat cashews, Brazils and peanut butter.
:?: FISH! :shock:

Ballerina x :heart:
I'm another one for fish. I'd love to eat it but I can't stand the texture or smell.
Olives, blueberries (can't bear the texture), marmite (is that good for you - tstes too salty for me)
I know this sounds stupid, but I wish I liked chocolate :shock:

Everyone raves about it so much that I keep thinking that I must really like it. Then I have it & I spend the next hour licking the inside of my mouth out trying to get rid of that sweetness that
I really don't like !!!!
Oh yes! Fish! It would be so much easier to eat healthy food in restaurants if I liked fish!
44 posts Page 1 of 3