The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

287 posts Page 2 of 20
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 Next
Are we making Fridays our weigh-in day as we did with the previous challenge or doesn't it matter?! :?:
I would say when ever you would normally weigh in is fine. I officially weigh in on Sundays and will continue to do that. It would be great if we all shared our weekly weigh in results, I find (if they're good or bad) it really helps with accountability. On the last challenge not many people posted weekly weigh in results, some didn't even post their final result. Lets keep this thread buzzing with positivity and encouragement.
Yes please! I would like to lose 7 lbs/3.2 kilos and 2 cm off my waist. I weigh myself on a Tuesday so will post my starting weight tomorrow. Thanks for running this @justdee, I love a challenge.
Hope I can join. I've been eating cake and gaining, sick one day and skipped fast, then out with old friend next one. Discouraged with my resolve, extra busy doing chores of sick spouse, and need a boost & challenge.
Weight today 220.6 lbs. :shock:
Wish to lose a pound a week. Challenging self to a regular walk everyday.
I would like to join in. I started the BSD on July 1st. So I would like to lose 14 lbs. for this challenge.
Sat. will be my official weigh in day.
Would love to join challenge. Either that or go back to slimming club (can't afford at moment). Have tried 5:2 before with some success but given up after a few weeks. Maybe this time with encouragement from others on same page as me I could do it. I would love to lose 14 lbs by October so this challenge could be half way there. Had fast day yesterday and will have another tomorrow. Good luck everybody.
Starting weight : 169lbs
Hoping to lose 7 lbs to get well below 12 stone (168lbs) which seems to be the weight I bounce up to and stick at. I'm planning to do 2 fasts a week and try to keep other days low carb (bread is a weakness!).
Looking forward to the support and positivity from all fellow challengers. Good luck everyone.
I will post weight each Monday.
Well today is my official WI day and unfortunately I'm going to have to change my starting weight from 168 to 169. I'm honestly not sure why, but so be it. Hopefully with the challenge I can get it down!
BRAZIL CHALLENGE
Was happy with the weight Friday, but this weekend was exaggerated, today I'm afraid of scales, fast and HIT today, I think I will repeat fasting tomorrow too.
Hug to everyone
Welcome to the challenge :like:
@Pilchards # 9
@grannieannie # 10
@loveswalking # 11
@Macalfran # 12
Good luck :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover:
Hello fellow challengers!

Challenger No.5 reporting in with a starting weight today of 182.4lbs. Sorry, but I do have to record the .4 of a pound as I am a little OCD about it.... In old money, I'm 13 stone and .4 of a pound...so tantalisingly close to getting into the 12-stone-somethings....which will be lovely!

I've pledged to lose 10lbs during this challenge. Good luck everybody!
Challenger #9 reporting for duty.
SW 68.7 kgs/151 lbs - Goal 65.5 kgs/144 lbs
Waist: 84 cm - goal 82 cm

Thanks again for running this @justdee - it is just what I need to kick me back into good habits and get my weight on the move again. Having lost about 8 kgs earlier in the year I have been bouncing around between 67.5 and 68.5 kgs since April so onwards and downwards is the way to go.

I look forward to hearing how everyone gets on - there are some ambitious goals out there - lets stick together and support each other every day.
@Hazelnut20 I'm right with you on the .4 of a pound thing. It all counts. Yesterday I weighed in and I'm 168.4lbs , 12st .4 of a lb. Because I daily weigh my start weight for the challenge is that of the 1st of july (170lbs). Two days BSD sorted that out. I think maybe I should up my challenge target but will see how this week goes first. This challenge is just what I needed to keep me going. Thanks everyone for joining in.

You're very welcome @Pilchards. Well done on you weight loss so far and for sticking with it when the scales are unkind, you have done amazingly well. You inspired me to keep going when I returned to fasting 12 weeks ago. I have lost 18lbs in those 12 weeks. Thank you so much for helping me get back into the swing of things. Good luck on the challenge :clover: :clover: :clover:
Hi everyone. On 2nd fast day of week and feeling positive. Was desperate to jump on scales but will try to stick to Sunday mornings. I am new to this site and not sure how to insert smilies- anyone help? It's probably quite simple. I'm starting to get a little worried as I have been so good but am going away tomorrow until Saturday and concerned I will spoil all the good work! Ah well, c'est la vie! X
Well I've lost 1.3 pounds so far -- 15.7 to go. I usually lost most of a week's weight on Tuesday and Wednesday, so I'm hoping for at least another .7 to show tomorrow :-)
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 Next
287 posts Page 2 of 20