The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

287 posts Page 3 of 20
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 Next
Macalfran wrote: Hi everyone. On 2nd fast day of week and feeling positive. Was desperate to jump on scales but will try to stick to Sunday mornings. I am new to this site and not sure how to insert smilies- anyone help? It's probably quite simple. I'm starting to get a little worried as I have been so good but am going away tomorrow until Saturday and concerned I will spoil all the good work! Ah well, c'est la vie! X

:wink: Press Reply with quote right under the person's writing, or Post a Reply at bottom of that page. Your blue box to type in has smilies above it to click on, and BBCode is ON. Click on BBCode for more things to do. I read it but have not mastered it. :confused: Good luck on going away. :clover: I don't know which weight to use, but like to quote the one the morning after a Fast.
hi challengers & @justdee

challenger #6 signing in

start weight 158lb
interim target weight 154lb for 18th July
holiday 19-26 July
target finish weight 153lb

not much to lose overall as lost most of what I wanted to lose on my first week of doing BSD but this will keep me accountable & stop me going back to bad habits :) (ddnt lose a thing this week)

good luck everyone

shelley xx
Many thanks for your help grannie Annie. Will need to spend some time playing around with site. Hope all is going well with you this week.
Well done on the loss @Tracieknits :like: Your tailor made plan sure is working well for you. Keep up the great work. :clover:

Please let me know if I've got any start weights wrong or missed anything :razz: . I don't have your target yet @Ana56, Do you have one?
Hope everyone has had a good start to the week
It is great to see this thread so active and encouraging. I generally log in to the forum when I get to work and it is always a shame if there hasn't been much activity overnight. I feel a renewed energy around these parts at the moment and this is greatly down to @Hazelnut20 and her prolific and entertaining posting. I am committing to post at least once a day for the duration of the challenge. I know that when I check in here regularly and am held accountable I get results.
I'm a little late, but please can I join you? I was waiting until my weigh in day to choose a target.
So my target is 10 stone 4 pounds, which is a loss of 6 pounds. This would be quite ambitious as my BMI is in the normal bracket, except that I'm rather hoping at least a pound of this is water weight from all the Marks and Spencers bread I ate yesterday.
And there is my problem, carbohydrate! When I was losing on 5:2, I wasn't eating in between meals, but I am now.
Of course you can join in @Annurca, you're challenger 14. Good luck :clover: :clover: :clover:
My official weigh in at weight watchers has me at 2.3 pounds down since the challenge started :-) I actually lost 3 pounds on their scales in the last week. But yeah, I'm at 208 today.

Here's the full update: post237481.html#p237481
Hello may I join you all? I'd like to lose 7lbs. I'm new to fasting having given up weight watchers to try this. I started my first fast on July 1st following the Every other day Fast. My starting weight is 182 lb. I've so far had no problems fasting, in fact I'm finding it extremely easy to incorporate this into my lifestyle.
Welcome to the forum, @Woods_Woman! Glad you've found something that works :-)
justdee wrote: Well done on the loss @Tracieknits :like: Your tailor made plan sure is working well for you. Keep up the great work. :clover:

Please let me know if I've got any start weights wrong or missed anything :razz: . I don't have your target yet @Ana56, Do you have one?
Hope everyone has had a good start to the week

of Brazil Hello, :victory:

My goal is to lose 1 lb per week, if you give 6lb will be great! :like:
Hello @Woods_woman, welcome to the forum and this challenge. You're challenger 15. Looks like you're of to a great start. Good luck :clover: :clover: :clover:
@Tracieknits that's a great result :like: , well done. Keep on doing what you're doing. :clover: :clover: :clover:
Hello @woods_woman and a big welcome to the forum and this challenge!

Glad you're finding the fasting OK so far - well done you. Wishing you every success!
Thank you all for the welcoming words. I'm really happy to have found the thread cause I can use a challenge to shed these pounds. I started weight watchers at the end of April and to date I lost 13 lbs with the program. I believe it's a program that works, but I just feel so restricted. I heard about intermittent fasting (every other day) and knew I could do it. Today is day 6 already and I feel gr8, finally a way to eat that I can live with. My weigh in is on Friday so I'll update soon.

Way to go to the folks that have lost so far...Keep up the good work.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 Next
287 posts Page 3 of 20