The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

116 posts Page 7 of 8
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
I'm the same 76.2kg. :(
#1 checking in. Current weight 14,6!! Not been managing fast days at all though, can't cope without at least 1000cals. Fasting makes me feel depressed, tired and triggers an urge to binge. the overall calorie deficit is obviously working for me and I'm feeling very motivated for the first time in years! Fasting is not as easy as I hoped it would be.
ADFnFuel wrote: Check out this link, @Cupcake,

post235800.html#p235800

Very interesting, thank you. I probably am a carb addict and maybe struggling to fast because of this? BUT, I love bread and pasta and all things carby(!)
So just how low do I have to go? I have tried low carb diets in the past and it was a very miserable experience.
I just want to eat whatever I want on non fast days :(
Tell the hub's that you need a hug, girl!

As one's weight drops, many simple, unexpected, and healthful things appear like little gifts. Over time these delights will pile up to make other choices and tradeoffs easy.

There's plenty of time. As long as you are comfortable with your current weight loss rate, there's no reason to change anything.
@ADFnFuel you are so nice!
Thank you
:smile:
Early report in this week.
Weighing in- Easter 222.8 pounds
Fridays: 4/1 222, 4/8 221, 4/15 223! :curse: , 4/22 219 :heart: :cool:
Last week was maybe fluid retention.
Goals #1 average of 1 lb. per week: yes
#2 walk more each time, 5 days a week: close - 4/5
Hills: :frown: not this week.
:clover: Good Luck, Goal-Getters!
#6 reporting in.
Weight:- 77.7kgs :0(
Hill 1:- carbs up and down, failing to record (sluggish) but I've found if I go too low i.e. <50g I get constipated. I'm trying 2 days brunching on 2 soft boiled eggs, small avocado, 2 mugs of fresh coffee, then a day of GF porridge with milled flaxseed. So far so good :0)
Hill 2 & 3:- my feet have been painful this week (weather?) so I haven't done the hills but I have walked 5000-7000 steps a day, hoping for better days.
Keep going everyone \o/
Stayed the same this week with just two fast days.
May need MWF next week to sort this out. Still happy though, no weight gain. :oops:

So 3.5 loss so far. As I got another one in after last weeks update.
Super excited! I lost another 1 and a half pounds this week - woohoo! That's with four naughty days and two proper fast days. I'm starting to really love fasting! Its much easier to sustain fasting just two days a week (as opposed to every other day that I used to do). I'm on holiday from tomorrow so I won't be fasting next week - but I'll try and be good (well, some of the time!)
Good luck to everyone!
Bean xx
#1 checking in with a wee half pound loss. Think I got lucky to lose at all, difficult week. But going to try a slightly different fasting pattern next week :)
#2 back home now, so protein monitoring resumes: 70 g yesterday and 50 g today. Stayed low carb all the time I was away even though my hostess is a bread/rice/muesli eater, and I celebrated finishing my 78-mile walk round London with low carb Lebanese starters and salads, not fish and chips. Still not back on hills 2 and 3 (did I mention the 78 mile walk :lol: ).
#4 here. -0.4 kg 7/7 steps. Slow and steady. 1kg loss since beginning of challenge. Big push for the final week.
Reporting in- the same today.
#7 no change to report. There have been lots of up and down weights all week so I should be feeling glad it's not overall UP! In fact my weight remains one precious pound lower than at the start of the challenge.
So final push for another week, as I think @Pilchards said, and no doubt on.....and on. Am appreciating all the support given in these conversations. :like:
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
116 posts Page 7 of 8