The FastDay Forum

Forum & Progress Tracker Help

8 posts Page 1 of 1
Could someone please help?
27 Jan 2015, 10:12
Could someone please help?
I just joined yesterday and have managed to setup my tracker wrongly. Apparently my beginning weight is about 115 stone. I know I'm fat but 115 :bugeyes:
Re: Could someone please help?
27 Jan 2015, 10:17
@moogie will fix it for you and you might try posting your appeal in the thread where other people ask for help with their trackers.

help-f14/reset-tracker-data-t12477.html
27 Jan 2015, 12:50
Oh dear I did tag her the other day. Maybe email support@fastday.com
27 Jan 2015, 15:03
Can @carorees help with Trackers now?
27 Jan 2015, 15:23
Tracieknits wrote: Can @carorees help with Trackers now?
No, only @Moogie as far as I am aware. I don't think that @fast_paul can even access the tracker settings. Sorry.
27 Jan 2015, 16:46
Paul can, but I usually do it. Sorry I didn't get around to the tracker amends yesterday, I'm a bit snowed under (not literally) at the moment.

@lazyfatboy if you could please message me the weight you need it changed to I can do that for you. I'm still waiting for the tech guys to sort out the blip which is causing this miscalculation on sign up, they're also up to their eyeballs with stuff at the mo, so I'm just fixing the after effects as and when it happens!
27 Jan 2015, 16:58
No problem dude, it's all sorted now :) I've messaged you to confirm too.
8 posts Page 1 of 1