The FastDay Forum

Introduce Yourself!

Our Frequently Asked Questions topic will answer many of your fasting & weight loss questions!

If you're new and have a question or need some advice, please give us as much information as you can about your situation in order for us to be able to help you as best we can. For example, it's helpful to know your BMI/weight, how much you want to lose, any medical conditions which might affect your weight and (if you've started fasting already) how you do your fasts in terms of splitting up your calories, what you eat etc. Thanks!

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Week One Complete!
12 Jan 2013, 07:47
Hi all,
Me and my significant other have just finished our first week but are yet to weigh in! Sunday is our weigh in day so hope to have good results to pos tomorrow :)
Re: Week One Complete!
12 Jan 2013, 09:56
Well done...keep it up and please post progress...you can include it in your profile info that appears alongside your posts!
12 Jan 2013, 14:47
Congratulations and welcome!
12 Jan 2013, 23:49
Hi! Well done, I'm impressed with everything I've read about fasting so far. I've only just in the last week or so found out about it and am about start on Monday. I'm strangely excited about it.
I haven't tried any sort of diet before though since September I've been getting better and controlling portions but I still have a way to go and I still have little will power when it comes to vending machines at 4 o'clcok after a day of teaching. I suppose this week I'll have to imagine they are out of order or something...
It'll be the first time I've tried any sort of diet or done any serious calorie counting before, I've never liked the idea of eating by numbers it always seemed to take the joy out of food. But this time it feels more like a doable challenge.
Did you go for the full calories in one meal or did you split them?
13 Jan 2013, 07:59
Hi Elaine,
I eat at 7pm on Sunday with a normal meal and then only black tea and water until 7pm Monday evening. I then only have my 500 calories in one sitting and nothing further until breakfast on Tuesday :)
5 posts Page 1 of 1