The FastDay Forum

Introduce Yourself!

Our Frequently Asked Questions topic will answer many of your fasting & weight loss questions!

If you're new and have a question or need some advice, please give us as much information as you can about your situation in order for us to be able to help you as best we can. For example, it's helpful to know your BMI/weight, how much you want to lose, any medical conditions which might affect your weight and (if you've started fasting already) how you do your fasts in terms of splitting up your calories, what you eat etc. Thanks!

20 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: TDEE/BMR
16 May 2013, 09:46
NPS ;)
There are quite a few of us on this forum who have only the last few lbs to loose, so keep in touch and we'll get there! :victory:

(there was a post on 8th may - small person-slow progress - you could check that out also, it was in the "introduce yourself" section

GOOD LUCK :clover:
16 May 2013, 09:55
Just wanted to say hi here cos I am also only 5ft and would like to loose about 8 lbs
However I am going to try not weighing for 6 weeks cos I have struggled before to loose these last few lbs and when I see nothing on the scales I give up.i think being shorter makes it harder.
Thanks for the calculations.looks about like what I should do.really don't want to count calories on non fast days so will be trying to 4:3 for awhile ,also can only really manage to keep it around 400 cals on fast days.
Just saw the other posts,I agree lets keep in touch.
16 May 2013, 09:57
Hi sarah
Good to hear from you

Also...make sure you measure, i do
Bust
Natural Waist (above the belly button, where you are narrowest)
On the Belly button (or just below)
and
Hips

A great indicator if the scales are not being kind
xx
16 May 2013, 10:01
Thanks for the great advice Lulabella.
When I measured my waist I was a little horrified that it was 31 inches, I think I measured below belly button but was expecting it to be more like 28 :cry:
Xx
16 May 2013, 10:03
LOL! i did the same thing when i fist measured but read the post on where to measure and now my "natural waist" is at 28" and my lower belly is 30" (which has come down 2" since i started)
So it's good to measure "both" waists!

:)
20 posts Page 2 of 2