The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

85 posts Page 4 of 6
I was so sorry and surprised to see this, you have done so amazingly with your health.

You have been juggling live cats lately and that is just the stuff we know about, The only important thing right now is for you to get well, you need to be seriously stress free for a wee while and let yourself heal.

Also what @FatDog says, If I can help with absolutely anything at all.
Moogie! Hang in there. Take care. Sending love :heart: :heart: :heart: :clover: :clover:
Only just seen this, Moogie! :shock: It must have been a tremendous shock to discover what has been causing your symptoms but at least you are now in the right place for it to be dealt with properly. :doctor:

We will all be fine while you recover, so just do as you're told and rest and recuperate! :smile:
OMG, you can't take your eye off the forum for a minute! Thank God you found out in time and it must be some comfort to know you weren't having panic attacks!

Get well soon!
Ooooh that's tricky, my friend had a DVT in her calf caused by marvelon, and inactivity.
i came off due to increased headaches some years ago. So glad you went to the doctors when you did.
Let's just say that you have been a lucky girl and as such will need to take it very easy and go onto anticoagulants for a wee while. And yes it is very serious (says the site haematologist). As soon as they've got your anticoag levels sorted you should be allowed home.

You may not be thinking this far ahead but consider having the coil, implant or contraceptive implant sorted.

I hope you are feeling so much my better now. Will head on over to Facebook for tp future updates. Thanks for letting us know anyway. Take it easy. :heart:
Now you know the problem the treatment is clear cut. Hope you get home soon
Wishing you a speedy recovery. Take all the time you need to get better and relax. We'll all be here waiting. Take care.
Dear Moogie
Best wishes and get well!
Oh, Moogie!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Get well soon and take very good care of yourself! I do have facebook, but haven't friended you - for whom do I look?
Cripes Moogie, what a horrid shock for you and yours.

Don't worry about us over here, we'll all be hear waiting for you when you're back up & running. Although we'll clearly miss you as you're such an inspiration to us all & we're all so grateful for your help, we're actually quite brave & able to stand on our own (together!!) for a while.

Re the pill, I went on implants a long while ago, worked a treat for me.

Big hugs & loadsa best wishes :heart: :heart: :heart:
Scary stuff. Wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery. x
Get well soon. Don't worry about this site, we will still be here when you are well enough to get back to it.
Get well soon. Take care and rest up!! X
Oh you poor soul it must have been terrible feeling ill while moving house. Thank goodness they caught it in time, as all have said above you just concentrate on getting better and keep us posted now and then. We are all rootin for you. :clover: :heart:
Moogie - I've only just seen this. Sending you every good wish and hope you feel much better really soon. How frightening for you. With love and gentle hugs xx
85 posts Page 4 of 6