The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

55 posts Page 2 of 4
Oh Moogie you do so very much for us all here on this forum - none of us would want you to stress over it .... you can only do your best, and we all know that you do that and far above and beyond. Stay calm... at times like this I think "what difference will it make in 100 years from now? None".................... and relax xx
Thank you for all that you are doing! I'm sorry you are feeling stressed about it, but hormones do have a way of aggravating things sometimes, so hopefully it'll feel more manageable in a day or two!
Moogie, I just did a Quick Reply to you, and it doesn't seem to have appeared... Ironic, given that I was sympathising with your stress levels, and now I'm adding to them!
Thank you for all your hard work on this, and remember sometimes it's worth taking 20 minutes to walk round the block and get some fresh air!
Sorry Moogie just sent beysygr8t a PM and the screen blanked out , though you would want to know
Thanks ladies :)

Funny you should say that, Annurca, but this morning I decided I'd take a stroll on my lunch break - a bit of air, sunshine & stretching my legs will do me some good I'm sure :)
gillymary wrote: Sorry Moogie just sent beysygr8t a PM and the screen blanked out , though you would want to know

And my reply in PM to gillymary gave me error screen, though it did go through. :frown:
ERRORS? Update! 14th October
15 Oct 2013, 12:38
Sorry @moogie - this is rollback related: it indicates that your restore *might* be out of synch. This isn't a complaint - methinks the forum is great - but it might be the tip of an iceberg that I'm seeing and cause for concern...

The 'view your posts' is showing my journal thread as having 243 posts and 5006 views and 17 pages (which is probably what it was at on 5th October) : I know that I was up to 21 pages of posts yesterday (and, I think, > 6000 views and possibly 300 posts) so I've four pages missing, BUT the most recent postings appear to be there and they've not fallen off the start - so I'm not sure what's missing!

Are the summary pages held separately (which would explain things) or derived from actual data (very worrying).

If you'd like I can trawl my thread and see if where the 'missing' pages are?

Cheers, FatDog.

And I've just had "the blank screen" problem posting this and one on @gillymary's thread. Not sure if this is related or, indeed, if it's normal - but this post didn't come up on the latest posts...
urgh, that was painful...

@moogie - I've just trawled through my thread and the missing data lies between pages 9 and 10: from @gillymary's post at 08:14 on 10th August to @carorees's post on 10th September at 19:50.

Hope that helps.(Bit worrying given that your rollback was to 5th October - a completely different time frame).
The whole rollback situation was a bit of a mess and not as simple as the term implies on this occasion.

Yes, it does seem odd that there might be posts missing from that thread and I'm sure they would have existed in the October 5th backup. I'll see what I can do to look into that and restore them for you. Sorry for the nuisance of it all :(

EDIT:
Managed to fix your topic. Don't know why it had bugged out like that.
Sorry Moogie - I've just tried sending a PM to someone and got a blank screen...So I don't know if it's been sent or not!! We'll see.
Thank you though for all the hard work you do.
And I've just posted but it disappeared...Oh no! There it is! :confused:
Thanks for all the hard work Moogie, you go above and beyond. I hope it can all be fixed. I love this forum. :)
Dee
Thanks folks, I'm a bit at a loss of what to do now. Will have a good think over a cuppa when I finish work, and pray our host can solve it swiftly!
Sometimes posts go normally and sometimesI get the blank screen but the posts always seem to post-if you see what I mean.
Still having to open on another page after posting, also, my inbox us showing that I have 2 new messages but they are not there. Moogie, don't get yourself in a fix over all this, you do more than the extra mile for us all already so just, relax, have a glass of wine and leave it till you feel more like it. Thank you for all your efforts, you are a star :victory:

Ballerina x :heart:
55 posts Page 2 of 4