The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

55 posts Page 4 of 4
Okay, so an exact duplicate of the forum in its current stand on my other account seems to work without problem.

At least I can rule out database corruption, it has to be a server setting of some shape or form. If you're the praying kind, please pray for wisdom for our host to resolve this issue :)

(EDIT: haha, that error when I posted this came as a bit of a shock to the system having just been testing on a working copy without errors!!)
I just posted 2 times: one was with clean white screen after posting, so I opened another window and found out that it was posted. And my second post was completely OK.
Thanks Moogie for all your efforts.
Moogie thanks as always for everything you do for us - you are a star :like: :smile:
I got the same as benchurki - a white screen after the post I made at 06.39 but opened another window and saw that my post had in fact gone through.
test
test
test
test
My goodness, could it be that it's all alright again?! Don't seem to be getting the errors anymore!!
55 posts Page 4 of 4