Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
Re: Moogie is out of hospital
21 Apr 2014, 20:44
Big hugs Moogs! Joining @gillymaryin sending hugs from round the globe x
image.jpg
(40.79 KiB) Downloaded 135 times
21 Apr 2014, 21:03
Good to hear how you are getting along Moogie.

So sorry it is slow for you, but heavens above, you have been through so much. You are doing the best thing, setting little goals but also listening to your body when it needs to rest.

I wish you all the very best on your road to recovery! I also bless the day I discovered your wonderful forum, so thank you very much....and take care xx

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
21 Apr 2014, 21:29
Wishing you a full recovery dear Moogie. Praying for you and sending you big bear hugs,
Xxx Julianna.
22 Apr 2014, 16:53
I hope you had an enjoyable Easter Moogie & thank you for updating us. Take care!
24 Apr 2014, 19:50
Gosh Moogie, you've been through the mill. So glad to hear you're on the mend, however slow the progress xxx
24 Apr 2014, 19:58
So pleased to hear things are improving, however slowly. Keep it up - and at least you will have an excuse for relaxing in the sun :cool: :cool: :cool:
24 Apr 2014, 20:12
I have been wondering how you are, dear Moogie, but have skillfully managed to miss all your updates....doh.
Slow but sure catchee monkey and it sounds, thank goodness, as if you're making progress.
Get well soon x
24 Apr 2014, 20:55
I've belatedly found your update.
When one is busy, a period of rest sounds nice, but when it's enforced, it just isn't...
Wishing you all the best. :heart:
24 Apr 2014, 20:59
It's great to hear from you, Moogie. You have really coped well with an extremely serious medical problem and a difficult recovery. It's good to have a plan for your day but make sure that you rest when you need to. It sounds as if you will have a lovely garden when it's finished and I'm so glad that your cat is hanging in there to keep you company.

Look after yourself and we'll be happy to hear from you whenever you can. :heart:

Valerie
24 Apr 2014, 21:50
Just caught up with your progress. It seems that you know very well what to do and when to take it easy, even if that can be frustrating. I wish you well in your recovery. We will still be here when you're back to your old self!
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
145 posts Page 10 of 10