The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

145 posts Page 8 of 10
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
Re: Moogie is out of hospital
14 Apr 2014, 17:07
Hi Moogie, I went AWOL for a bit and had no idea. Sending you loads of love and positive vibes. Patience is something us fasters know all about, now you have to apply it to getting better. Take care hun and when you're well enough do the article, you never know who you may help.
Dee :heart: :heart:
14 Apr 2014, 17:57
Great update there. I have been keeping an eye on you via FB. Miss the red Moogie colour about the forum. Your team have been doing a fine job.

Plus were all developing into a bunch of coffee going, lunch eating, techies you'd be proud of.
14 Apr 2014, 18:24
Lovely to hear from you Moogie. I know slow is not your style but sometimes the slow way is the best. Take care and recover fully. Looking forward to having you back when you are able. Hope Feebs is keeping you company and accepting lots of fuss.
14 Apr 2014, 18:31
Nothing I can add to the above but my best wishes for a slow and steady recovery, Moogie!
14 Apr 2014, 19:54
Oh how frustrating Moogie. Good to hear from you. Slow and steady eh?
14 Apr 2014, 20:19
Fab to hear from you Moogie, and great that things are improving on the health, job and garden front and so pleased that Feebs is still with you!

Go easy on yourself and start reading all those books you promised yourself you'd read if only you had more time...complete works of Shakespeare could be a good start! :lol:
14 Apr 2014, 21:17
It's really good to hear from you Moogie, thank you for the update :smile: Take care of yourself and remember, it was the tortoise that some the race, not the hard :wink:
14 Apr 2014, 22:42
Glad to see you are on the mend Moogie Lots of hugs and best wishes coming your way from down-under.
14 Apr 2014, 22:52
So good to hear from you Moogie, I've been wondering how you are. Sorry your having a tough time but try to be patient all will be good in time :heart:
14 Apr 2014, 23:07
Sending love and healing thoughts to you @Moogie... so good to hear from you :heart: hang in there!!!! :heart:
14 Apr 2014, 23:53
Best wishes for your complete recovery! It is very boring to be patient but sometimes we should! :heart: :heart: :heart:
15 Apr 2014, 00:18
More hugs from the south. Xxxxxx
15 Apr 2014, 00:44
@Moogie, happy to hear from you & adding to the healing wave traveling to you from around the world. Speedy recovery.
15 Apr 2014, 01:03
Hi Moogie

Thanks for giving us an update on your progress, we miss you here :heart: but of course the main thing is for you to concentrate on your well being. Don't worry about fasting until you feel up to it. Enjoy the most of the foods that you can have and get back into the routine once you are fully recovered.

I'll add my very best wishes to everyone's :clover: :clover: :heart:

Sassy
15 Apr 2014, 01:10
Thanks for the update, Moogie. I'm sorry to hear you're not recovering as fast as you would like, but glad that you're progressing.

I was wondering with your tired arms if a dictation app would help you at all. I used it a lot when my arm was broken (for iPhone it's very simple, and for a mac, if you have the latest OS, you can set it up with a single click. I'm not sure about android or PC, though). just a thought. They had vastly improved since the last time I had tried one only a few years before...
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
145 posts Page 8 of 10