Forum News & Announcements

145 posts Page 3 of 10
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 Next
Re: Moogie is out of hospital
02 Mar 2014, 15:34
:rose: My very best wishes for a speedy recovery @Moogie. :rose:
02 Mar 2014, 15:43
Hooray! So glad to hear she's out and home, let's hope she'll be up and about soon! :)
02 Mar 2014, 15:50
:heart: Hope your recovery doesn't take too long--thinking of you. Do take good care of yourself. :heart:
02 Mar 2014, 16:42
So glad you are feeling a bit better now you are home Moogie.

Have a good speedy recovery and take care of yourself.

Lesley

:rose: :rose: :rose:
02 Mar 2014, 17:24
Really pleased to hear you're back at home and best wishes for your speedy recovery.
02 Mar 2014, 18:00
Excellent news, as others have said, remember that thanks to 5:2 you're in a better place than you would have been.

Lovely Moogie you've been here for all of us, we're now all here for you. With all of that goodwill you can't help but GET WELL SOON :heart: : heart: :heart:
02 Mar 2014, 21:03
Good to hear that you are home.
Here's hoping you are one of the 7%.
:heart: Thinking of you. :heart:
02 Mar 2014, 22:28
Sorry that you are poorly. Wishing you a speedy recovery
02 Mar 2014, 22:47
It's good to hear that you're home now. Take it easy and best wishes for a speedy recovery :heart:
02 Mar 2014, 23:12
Thank you everyone for your well wishes :) I feel like such a shell of myself at the moment physically but am positive in mind and hope to be among that small percent who recover quickly - I have age on my side at least. I dread to think how much worse this might have been if I was still carrying those extra few stone around! Thank goodness for 5:2. Right now I'm pretty weak and keep having to nap, every little thing takes it out of me. Off to hospital again in the morning for another INR test after which they'll arrange my follow-up tests at the GP. Looks like I may be having daily or alternate daily checks for a while. I can't even walk the 5 mins downhill to the GP, it may as well be a hundred miles. Up the stairs and down again is more than enough but also more than I could manage this time last week :)
03 Mar 2014, 02:17
Being back home in your own bed is half the battle! Hope you have a speedy recovery!
03 Mar 2014, 08:18
Glad to hear you are on the improve moogie. Scarey problem but common and treatable. Now to decide about contraceptive, being pregnant is as risky as a PE!
03 Mar 2014, 08:50
Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.
03 Mar 2014, 09:31
Sorry to read about all this Moogie.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery, take it easy.
03 Mar 2014, 11:00
Moogie I was shocked to read that you have been in hospital. I do hope that your recovery goes well & that you will very soon be feeling much better. So don't try & do much & just let yourself take it easy now. My very best wishes & thoughts are with you. :heart: :heart: :heart:
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 Next
145 posts Page 3 of 10