The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

145 posts Page 4 of 10
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10 Next
Re: Moogie is out of hospital
03 Mar 2014, 11:43
Moogie - happy to read that they caught that clot in time and - that you are on such speedy recovery that they let you out of there ;) :heart:
03 Mar 2014, 11:52
My very best wishes for your recovery Moogie. I hope every day you feel a bit better and stronger.
03 Mar 2014, 19:01
Wishing you a full recovery, look after yourself.
03 Mar 2014, 20:11
Take care of yourself and get well very soon :heart:
04 Mar 2014, 18:13
So good to hear you are home. Just take care of yourself - and soon enough (when you are ready, mind), you will be skipping down to the GP's office!

:heart: :heart: :heart:
04 Mar 2014, 18:44
How scary for you Moogie, hope you're well on your way to a full and speedy recovery ((hugs)) xxx
05 Mar 2014, 19:37
So sorry you are going through this, just take it easy and do as you are told and I'm sure you will soon be on the road to recovery, these things take time and you cannot rush it, all the best to you and your family
08 Mar 2014, 10:51
Sorry to learn of your troubles, Moogie . Wishing you a full and speedy recovery . Look after yourself - we've all missed you ! :heart:

Goldilox xx
09 Mar 2014, 06:13
Thinking of you, Moogie, and sending a gentle hug to you and the cat.
10 Mar 2014, 18:02
Hi all :) Apologies for my lack of presence around here since coming out of hospital. I've spent minimal time at my desk as my arms get horribly tired and achey (too many jabs & blood tests I think) and even holding my tablet PC for long tires my arms. It's quite frustrating!

Little by little I'm improving, I find my chest less tight in general and my heart seems to be coping better - if it does get racing from activity it comes back down to normal speed far more quickly than it would have. I've tried to stop checking my pulse so frequently as I don't want to live my life around that number, though I do try to check on waking and if I feel like it's going a bit fast.

I'm still having to take it pretty easy in terms of what I can do, and resting a lot in the day, but I feel as if I'm mending even if it is slowly.

Tomorrow I go to the warfarin clinic to get my latest reading & dosage. Hopefully the nurse will be pleased with my progress! On Sunday Rich & I went to our local fish shop for a brief visit (and to get a few new fish for my tank) - we drove of course and I didn't have to walk far, but still found it tiring. Later this week I aim to have a short stroll with my mum to a café for a cuppa, and next week I hope to be well enough to make a cake and go for my friends belated birthday dinner (I was in hospital for our original planned dinner out).

Small steps, but feeling more positive. Oh, there goes the alarm to remind me to take my warfarin. I'd best go do that.

Thanks to everyone for their kind words of support & encouragement. It's quite touching to know how much everyone cares - and the amount of cards and flowers I've had has been amazing.

Still not fasting again yet, haven't for about 5 weeks now but intend to slowly cut down on two days a week to get back into it. Don't want to shock my body!
10 Mar 2014, 18:06
Thank you for the update @Moogie I'm glad to hear you are improving, however slowly :like:

Take it steady and don't feel you need to apologise for not being around. For goodness sake woman, there are more important things in life, such as, LIFE! :razz:

See you around :clover:
10 Mar 2014, 18:12
So very pleased to hear that you're on the mend now...much love to you @Moogie take care now.... :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: hugs from Auriga XXX
10 Mar 2014, 18:36
Hello @Moogie :) So pleased you're making progress. Sending you lots of love and get better wishes xx
10 Mar 2014, 18:38
:heart: Thanks for the update @moogie You take it easy for now and as you say build up slowly don't worry about us lot we're in good hands with @carorees At the helm let everyone pamper you for now you deserve that.Take care of yourself + enjoy your cuppa with your mum. :heart: Sue
10 Mar 2014, 18:46
Good to hear your recovery is going well Moogie but take things easy and enjoy resting and being looked after as much as possible. xx
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10 Next
145 posts Page 4 of 10