The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

79 posts Page 4 of 6
Auriga wrote: New server??? So THAT'S why I had to put in my password again, laptop didn't recognise it, wondered why.

They are called teething pains. Every new baby gets 'em.

Login issues are the logic paddles that keep it alive until the heart restarts...CLEAR!!

ZAPpppp! repeat....
carorees wrote: Just tested out the progress tracker and was bemused to read this in the text
Your last recorded weigh in was on Monday 3rd February 2014. Your BMI score has gone down by 13.56 points in total. Well done! Your Goal BMI of 25.00 is now 0.010000000000002 points away.

Maybe we don't need to be quite so precise with the decimal points there @Moogie? :geek: :lol:

Somehow, that you would see that, seems appropriate...

:grin: :grin: :grin:
Haha, looks like there's another tweak for me to make tomorrow then!
Moogie wrote:
Lil wrote: Very efficiently done. To me it semms a little bit more difficult to read - a bit paler and smaller font size ?? Is it just my aging eyes?

Haven't changed a thing on the appearance my dear, I wonder if you accidentally zoomed out on your browser?

Caro - will check the mobile version, it worked this morning when I tested it!

Will also check on the forum search thing, good spot.

defintely looks smaller here. looking in desktop on 1920 screen and i did a "reset" font so im at "normal"
i look at a lot of sites and am a bit obsessed by font sizes
I have the same problem logging in - I put my password in, it tells me I've exceeded the number of incorrect attempts and need to use the captcha, even though my login details are correct.

I have it set up on my system here to clear my cache whenever I shut down the browser and it doesn't help.

It wouldn't be a new server without teething problems!
I also had a great deal of trouble logging in but after trying on and off for the whole day I finally cracked it.I'm sure that once the teething problems are over it will be a great site.Thanks for all your work Moogie
Maybe I should have changed the cookie name, it's probably confused by the same cookie but for different domains. I thought it would be happier if I kept it the same , sorry folks.
MelbMandy wrote: I have the same problem logging in - I put my password in, it tells me I've exceeded the number of incorrect attempts and need to use the captcha, even though my login details are correct.

I have it set up on my system here to clear my cache whenever I shut down the browser and it doesn't help.

Yes, unfortunately I'm also experiencing this each time I log in... :frown:
MelbMandy wrote: I have the same problem logging in - I put my password in, it tells me I've exceeded the number of incorrect attempts and need to use the captcha, even though my login details are correct.

:heart: Yes same for me it's doing my head in!!!
Of out now so will retry this afternoon plus the text does seem just a tad smaller for me. Good Luck moogie
I also had to go through the captcha, but only on my mobile, not my ipad? Even though I requested to remain logged on. But I don't think it stayed logged on before anyway.
All. That said I love the speed. Super speedy.
Hi @Moogie The "Search forum & blogs" isn't working. Just part of the "teething pains" that you are working on? or is it my system? :?: Having some repeat logon probs too, but overall great transition to a much faster site. :like:
Got server techs looking at the login issue as I don't know what's going on there. Not sure why the search isn't working, the one on the lefthand bar is (the google one as well as the forum one). I'll add it to the list!
After reading pages of posts about problems logging in , it's only just dawned on me that others are experiencing exactly the same thing. I've been offline for several weeks , and had no idea about all the changes in the pipeline. Sorry , Moogie - I wouldn't have troubled you if I'd realized these were just teething problems and not just the result of my lack of technical know-how !

( Only problem now seems to be that I still have to do the captcha after I've put in my user name and password - but at least I'm IN again . )

Thanks again Moogie for all your hard work - what would we do without you ? Goldilox x
Thank you @Moogie the log in seems sorted now! :heart:
Ah, that'd be thanks to the tech guys on the new server :) They're legendary! Something to do with the security setup on the new server or something and IP addresses, anyway they seem to have sorted it now, clever chaps :)
79 posts Page 4 of 6