The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

79 posts Page 5 of 6
:heart: Many Thanks @moogie Logged in first time this evening without the 3rd degree + grilling :heart: lol
Moogie , you are a genius - no longer need the captcha ( whatever that is ???) to log in. Not even sure what Changing Servers means but presumably it's something to do with bigger plates /more experienced staff / different cutlery . . . . ?!?!?!?!?
OK , I jest - I'm not that daft , but I'll leave the techno stuff to you . . . . . I love my iPad but don't want to delve too deeply into "how it works" - just delighted WHEN it works ( despite me! ). Goldilox x
I don't know if it is just me but have started finding that the screen is disappearing from my iPad. I have set a new bookmark but quite frequently I click on a topic and the screen just blanks and I have to reload the site.
Anyone else experiencing this?
Funny you should say that @Debs, it just happened to me on my PC a couple of minutes ago.

Also it seems to sporadically go very slow.
Having to constantly re-load pages this morning!
Only happening on my iPad for some reason, and particularly when I go to check new messages. Page just goes blank. Mmmm.....!
There are a few of us it seems Callyanna!
OK, I gather that the slow server and blank screen issue is currently being investigated by the tech team.

Is the login issue solved, people? I had to login again this morning on my tablet, but I think I may have not had the 'log me in automatically' box ticked though so possibly my fault not the system. Is everyone else getting logged in OK?
Yes, that's fine now for me.
Login is fine for me now, thanks :like:
Debs wrote: I don't know if it is just me but have started finding that the screen is disappearing from my iPad. I have set a new bookmark but quite frequently I click on a topic and the screen just blanks and I have to reload the site.
Anyone else experiencing this?

This is exactly what was happening to me yesterday the blank white screen but all seems ok today so far. :heart:
I'm having to log in all the time and the site doesn't work at all on my Kindle HD. It freezes and then closes. Otherwise, no issues. :-)
Its logging me out on the ipad everyday.
I'm sure I've heard that clearing the browser cache and the saved cookies can sort out this kind of problem (I remember reading this on another forum one time). Maybe worth a try?

I see there's a 'delete all board cookies' link at the bottom of the page. If you click on that, you will have to login again but hopefully it will have replaced the saved info in your browser with the right stuff.

Hark at me sounding as if I know what I'm talking about!!! :shock:
I'm having trouble loading pages and just having blank screens. I've cleaned board cookies so I'm hoping that makes a difference.
I'll send the tech guys an email in a bit - I'm moving house tomorrow so it's all a bit crazy here! (Server move & house move weren't meant to fall so close together but house move got delayed!!)

Big thanks to Caro for her help & liasing with the tech guys xx
79 posts Page 5 of 6