The FastDay Forum

Not losing weight?

Help us to help you! Please give us as much information as you can about your situation in order for us to be able to help you as best we can. For example, it's helpful to know your BMI/weight, how much you want to lose, any medical conditions which might affect your weight and (if you've started fasting already) how you do your fasts in terms of splitting up your calories, what you eat etc. Thanks!
Remember, we're not here to judge, we're here to help.

19 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: Hanging On In There
01 Sep 2013, 14:18
A no-gain is almost as good as a loss with this WoE, Julie. I think it's incredible that you didn't gain what with all the added pain and stress from the sciatica you've suffered this last week. Hang in there everyone, if you are doing everything "right" somethings gotta give! :grin:
02 Sep 2013, 00:43
Hi:

My advice - just keep going - this might help: post71147.html#p71147

Good Luck!
02 Sep 2013, 06:23
Mons wrote: Yes I'm using MFP and I have to be honest don't weigh everything so some calories might go astray but I'm still only averaging around 1300 on feed days so going to address that. I do graze too I'm guilty of that and then missing a meal. I'm in for the long haul but I'm a nightmare for weighing myself every other day so must try to stop that too. Thanks again guys your support is immense for me at the moment. Continue your good work you lucky slimmer people!!!!

Waeighing every other day or even daily isn't necessarily a problem. Try using an app like Libra or True Weight. These have a trendline showing your true weight, taking into account daily fluctuations. On this diet in particular people's weight seems to fluctuate pretty wildly. Hang in there and good luck!
02 Sep 2013, 12:38
Julieathome
Inspired by your weightloss to date - well done. Glad your not despondent at staying same. Good luck with that loss this week.
Mons
19 posts Page 2 of 2