The FastDay Forum

Not losing weight?

Help us to help you! Please give us as much information as you can about your situation in order for us to be able to help you as best we can. For example, it's helpful to know your BMI/weight, how much you want to lose, any medical conditions which might affect your weight and (if you've started fasting already) how you do your fasts in terms of splitting up your calories, what you eat etc. Thanks!
Remember, we're not here to judge, we're here to help.

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Didn't lose this week
04 May 2013, 06:13
I was hoping to lose that 1 pound that would make it 1 stone total loss but heyho not this week,it's funny the longer You are on this WOE you relax more when you don't lose ,as you know it will happen in the end
Re: Didn't lose this week
04 May 2013, 06:18
Hi Carol, I see we started about the same time, and I didn't lose this week either!
I do know why though as it's been a very social time for family birthdays etc.
As you say, it's onward ho - and how great that we didn't put on!
You've done so well with your losses,congrats.
08 May 2013, 04:27
Hi Carol,
Set realistic goals and specify your weight loss goals as they will motivate you and helps you in sticking with your weight loss goals. Avoid skipping meals and take small frequent meals. Prefer raw food over processed food and increase your water intake.
08 May 2013, 04:41
It felt like it took me ages to shift the last 1lb for a one stone loss but then I lost 2lbs :) You'll get there.
08 May 2013, 05:40
eh, Brigham, the point of fasting is missing meals...
the 5 small meals and such advice from nutritionists has not helped many people and indeed, many increase their weight...
just a thought
08 May 2013, 07:25
Indeed if we've learned anything from fasting it's that skipping meals is not harmful and may in fact be beneficial as it allows insulin levels to drop and fat burning to start.
6 posts Page 1 of 1