The FastDay Forum

Not losing weight?

Help us to help you! Please give us as much information as you can about your situation in order for us to be able to help you as best we can. For example, it's helpful to know your BMI/weight, how much you want to lose, any medical conditions which might affect your weight and (if you've started fasting already) how you do your fasts in terms of splitting up your calories, what you eat etc. Thanks!
Remember, we're not here to judge, we're here to help.

33 posts Page 2 of 3
Happy birthday for tomorrow, enjoy your cake!
Good luck with your new regime on Monday, will be interested in your updates.
TML - enjoy that pizza, and enjoy your birthday! I'm sure that your new approach = crazy person being sensible :grin: :wink: !
Haaaaaa haaaaaaa crazy person being sensible... LOVE IT!!!

Thank you all for the support and wishes, I'll update you as soon as I've got something to say.

For those who are interested, this is an example menu of the Attack Phase: http://mydukandiet.com/dieting/example- ... phase.html

P.S. I sooooooooooooo loved Bonnie Tyler!!!
And this is the real weight calculator. It's interesting and it tells you how many days you have to do the attack phase
http://www.dukandiet.com/Calculate-your-True-Weight
Sounds intriguing, I'm off to look at the links! Look forward to seeing an update!
TML13 wrote: Haaaaaa haaaaaaa crazy person being sensible... LOVE IT!!!

Thank you all for the support and wishes, I'll update you as soon as I've got something to say.

For those who are interested, this is an example menu of the Attack Phase: http://mydukandiet.com/dieting/example- ... phase.html

P.S. I sooooooooooooo loved Bonnie Tyler!!!

Good luck TML! Sounds like a good idea to me.

Re Eurovision, I'm totally for Greece or possibly Romania!
All the best TML13 :clover: :clover: happy birthday toooooo youuuu :smile: and thanks for the links
Hronia polla TML, and good luck with your new plan. I have been gaining and losing the same 1.5 kg for about 6 weeks so I might join you to kick my weight loss down again.
Happy birthday for tomorrow! Don't get to sozzled!!!! X
Go for it.
I see that we started 5.2 ing on the sme day and seem to have had a similar experience. I lost 4 kg in the first 4 weeks then put the same kilo on and off for the next 3-4 weeks then last week I couldn't believe it when I lost 1.8kgs. It will happen to you. I agree with the others as to not counting calories on your 5 normal days. I don't. That's the whole idea of why we love it. Let go and see what happens.
Happy Birthday!!!!! : )
Happy Birthday!!!! I'm looking forward to seeing how this works out for you - I hope it's great :-)
Happy birthday TML13! :smile:

I also found that after an initial loss that my weight stayed the same which was disappointing when I was reading so many success stories on here. I therefore started tracking calories on my feed days with myfitnesspal. This made me realise that although my main meals were generally fine, I was consuming a staggering number of calories each day in mindless snacking - mainly sweet treats. I found that I was able to cut down my snacking when I could see this and I started losing weight again.

Although one of the attractions of this WOE is not having to count calories on feed days, I have not felt constricted because in my mind I am only tracking because I want to rather than because I am restricted by the rules of a diet (does that make sense?), and I still have treats, but now I think twice before I eat.

I don't know if this helps but I wish you well.
I also had 3 weeks static weight after he initial weight loss.
I have read several posts from other people who have experienced this.
I wonder if there is a scientific reason?
Good luck with your plan, and a very happy, guilt free birthday to you. X
Happy birthday, and a super tasty day! When I had the plateau I changed to 16/8 IF, keeping within my TDEE for 2 weeks. It worked as a maintain and body reset so that when I restarted 5:2 I lost steadily again. Good luck with your kick start :0)
:cake: Happy Birthday, Thalia!!! Hope you have a lovely day and the year ahead is full wonderful things. Also, trust my 'gift' arrives soon to lighten the load! :wink:

Marlene xx
33 posts Page 2 of 3