The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

18 posts Page 1 of 2
All of me!
04 Oct 2013, 12:53
Hello! Hello! Testing... one. two. three...

:grin:

Last Monday (23rd September) I weighed 14st 10lbs (before deciding to start this WOE)

I started 5:2/4:3 last Thursday 26th September.

I weighed myself for the first time after fasting, on Friday 27th and weighed 14st 7.99lbs.

I fasted on Thursday, Saturday, Monday and Thursday... I think the ratio there is 4:3.

I've lost 3.99lbs this past week.

Today I weigh 14st 4lbs.

I'm having cheesecake for lunch.

:razz:
Re: All of me!
04 Oct 2013, 13:01
Well Done Abbe :heart:
Good one and yes you deserve a treat that's a fantastic result
Good Luck :clover: Sue. :clover:
04 Oct 2013, 13:02
Well done and enjoy that cheesecake!
What other slimming regime allows you to have cake! razz: x
04 Oct 2013, 13:07
Wow!!!What a GREAT start - ok so you deserve some cheesecake, just go easy now do you hear, one slice leads to another.. and another .. :starving: Can I have some please?? :lol: save some for me....
:cry: :cry: you ate all of it??
04 Oct 2013, 13:09
Yup. All gone. You wanna lick my spoon?
04 Oct 2013, 14:15
Good girl! Anxiously awaiting my weigh in tomorrow. :bugeyes:
04 Oct 2013, 14:50
Good. Luck with that Karen :heart:
And that's for supportive post yesterday :heart:
Don't quite know how I do it some weeks as I eat out loads so I must get to cautious, I'm not complaining as my results prove there's Big Hope + Help for the M/obese out there I'm coming up to 6 months soon and have never gained ever at all( I did avoid scales for 1wk after holiday)
just a tiny cheat :shock: Thanks.Sue. :clover:
04 Oct 2013, 14:58
We really should try to get some magazine coverage of your progress Sue! I deffo think you and Caroline should get together on that one and see which of the magazines would be interested in doing transformation stories - would you be up for that? :?:
04 Oct 2013, 15:04
What about a 5:2 magazine? An on-line version e-zine is cheaper but if we get classy we can go to print. I can envisage lots of success stories and lots of REAL food ideas for non fasting days, plus exercise columns from the parkrun and fitbit lot. @moogie are you reading this? Can I put myself forward as ed? I have experience... (well a bit on in-house stuff) Sue, you can be on the front cover for the inaugural version. :cool:
04 Oct 2013, 15:06
...and much better than those sad diet magazines......
04 Oct 2013, 15:12
OMG. don't do photographs !!!
Karen I did misread the cover as au naturel. Lol
Do think Caroline / moogie. / chicvic Best choices have you seen what she's achieved amazing :victory: :heart: :victory: :heart: Sue
04 Oct 2013, 15:33
Well done! I've just finished my first week, weighing every 2 weeks though!!!
xxx
04 Oct 2013, 15:35
Ah well, maybe a job in production, unless you would like to do a re-run of calendar girls. :oops: Just think, caro as resident medical expert, country reports from all around the world (this is a global mag), fatdog in charge of food section and Moogie as god of all things.
04 Oct 2013, 15:37
Sorry, Abbe, I rather hijacked your post. See what tangents you make us go off on??
18 posts Page 1 of 2