The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

20 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: Carley's journey
22 Feb 2014, 21:46
Debs wrote: Well, with a name like yours, you would :lol: :wink:

Hahaha that was funny, made me giggle!!!
22 Feb 2014, 23:38
I'm doing my second fast today, it is 10am and dinner is at 5pm. Today I am keeping myself busy getting a lot of the cleaning done. I think I just need to give myself time for my brain to get into a routine.
23 Feb 2014, 05:47
Today is the second day of the fast. I am going to be very positive about this.
I am doing this for my health.
No one needs to know but me.
Hunger will not kill me.

I can do this!

10am: I am trying to get over a cold. I feel like shit. I just need to keep busy today. Dinner is in 7 hours. I think I am hungry for the sake of being hungry and not actually hungry. If that makes sense?

12:15pm: woohoo only 4hrs and 45 minutes until dinner!!! I had some stock because I felt off because I am sick. But I am proud of myself for keeping to this. Jobs completed done so far:

Made banana and oat cupcakes for the girls.
Made banana and chocolate self saucing pudding.
Done many dishes.

1pm: 4 hours until dinner. Even though my body thinks it's hungry it's not. I feel like this because I am sick. Just keep drinking water.

3:15pm: 1hr and 45 minutes to dinner, I will survive. It's not that I am hungry, it's the damn cold! I am cranky because I have a temp, and want it to be bed time!!!I bring on bed time.

I accidentally did my fast a day early, my next fast is Wednesday.

Dinner:
Skinless chicken
Broccoli
Corn
Carrots
Pepper gravy
23 Feb 2014, 09:26
Welcome, you have some great advice there so I will just wish you luck and keep us posted with your progress

Ballerina x :heart:
23 Feb 2014, 09:30
Day 2 fast complete

Dinner:
Skinless chicken
Broccoli
Corn with butter
Carrots
Gravy

Next fast Monday.

Tomorrow is 1500-2000 cals. I think my 5 year old is getting sick,she may be home tomorrow, poor girl. :starving:
20 posts Page 2 of 2