The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

20 posts Page 1 of 2
Carley's journey
22 Feb 2014, 00:34
Right now until I have lost 10 kilos I am doing the 4:3. My fasting days are mon-wed-fri

I am doing 4:3 until I am 85 kilos
Then 5:2 until I am 70 kilos
And 6:1 for maintenance

I am doing 2000 cals on non fasting days. I go to the gym 5 days a week and burn 500 cals approx each time.

Starting weight:
94.4 kilos
First goal: 90 kilos

Yesterday was my first fast day. Looking forward to day 2 on Monday. I am using this to track my food, exercise and weight.
Yesterday's food log:

Dinner:
Lamb, lentils, and vegetable curry

Dessert:
Diet chocolate mousse
Re: Carley's journey
22 Feb 2014, 00:49
Welcome Carley on your journey and to the forum! I hope it goes well for you. Make sure you read all the hints and tips and join in the discussions and fun! I will try and move your post into the Introduce Yourself thread instead.

Debs
22 Feb 2014, 00:56
Your from Australia too, great. I am from country South Australia :-)
22 Feb 2014, 00:58
Hi Carley,good luck with your journey..keep calling in for support and tips x!
22 Feb 2014, 00:58
Yep, but a Pom!! Which bit of country SA?
22 Feb 2014, 01:01
Welcome aboard Carley... it sounds like you have a well designed plan to get you to your ultimate goal. Im a 4:3er too and the 3 days will really keep you focussed till you reach your 85 kg. Plus Im impressed that you also have the gym/exercise thing incorporated from the very start. :like: :like: :like:

Many Aussies in here will be cheering you on.. plus those from U.K, USA, Canada, Japan, NZ, South Africa, Germany, .. i think we have every continent/country covered almost.

All the best
22 Feb 2014, 01:20
Debs wrote: Yep, but a Pom!! Which bit of country SA?

Whyalla. We were just over in tassie for a holiday :-)
22 Feb 2014, 01:25
Juliana.Rivers wrote: Welcome aboard Carley... it sounds like you have a well designed plan to get you to your ultimate goal. Im a 4:3er too and the 3 days will really keep you focussed till you reach your 85 kg. Plus Im impressed that you also have the gym/exercise thing incorporated from the very start. :like: :like: :like:

Many Aussies in here will be cheering you on.. plus those from U.K, USA, Canada, Japan, NZ, South Africa, Germany, .. i think we have every continent/country covered almost.

All the best

Thank you for the amazing support. I love going to the gym! Exercise has never been my problem it has always been the food....ok I love food!!!
22 Feb 2014, 02:17
Ah yes, I have been to Whyalla a few times. Ah yes, I was back in Tassie last week while I was home from work, I do fly in fly out to WA, and miss my home!!
22 Feb 2014, 03:38
Welcome Carley from another Aussie. I just booked a holiday to SA in June, well to the Barrossa actually.
Good luck.
22 Feb 2014, 03:40
Well, with a name like yours, you would :lol: :wink:
22 Feb 2014, 05:41
Posting a little early but that is okay!!! :oops:
Remember I am in summer so it's quite hot so there will be a lot of salads. :geek:
Breakfast:
2 pieces of toast with peanut butter

Lunch:
Skinless chicken
Salami
Baby spinach
Cucumber
Roasted tomato
Sun dried capsicum

Dinner:
1 small pork chop
Vegetable salad (broccoli, carrot, corn)
Baby spinach
Beetroot

Dessert:
6 squares of chocolate

I think this is around 1500 calories? My tdee was 2500! I have no idea how to eat that much.
22 Feb 2014, 10:16
I have my 2nd fast day tomorrow, I am feeling quite positive.

My first weigh in since beginning is on Monday? I know others have such amazing results, but I am feeling doubtful for myself.

I need to believe in myself more!!!
22 Feb 2014, 10:26
:heart: Hi @Carley And Welcome :heart:
Good luck to you on your 5:2 journey measure everywhere because the tape is sometimes more reliable than
the scales
(both are out of favour with me at the moment lol)
My body seems to be "resting up" after my 50lbs loss last year so I'll be here sometime yet and traveling with you,
but your plans look good :heart: Sue
22 Feb 2014, 21:44
Debs wrote: Ah yes, I have been to Whyalla a few times. Ah yes, I was back in Tassie last week while I was home from work, I do fly in fly out to WA, and miss my home!!

Let me know if you ever back this way :oops:
20 posts Page 1 of 2