The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Celebration day!
02 Apr 2014, 12:38
Today is a good day for celebration for me! I haven't told ANYONE (including my husband) that I am dieting (I am waiting for him to notice a slimmer me before I tell him how I am doing it since so many other "diets" have failed for me). This morning I stepped on the scale to find that I have officially hit 10lbs GONE (not lost because I don't want to find it)!!!!!!

No, 10lbs on me doesnt look like a lot because I am 6ft tall, but it sure feels good to know that I am 10lbs lighter! :grin:

So... YAY me!!! :dance:

In addition, its my anniversary with my husband. 3 years married, 6 years together. Aaaannnddd... I am finally over strep throat after a week! Aaannnnddd its supposed to be very summer-like weather today.

WHAT A DAY!

:crossed:

How amazing is your day looking? I am sure there is a lot to be happy about if you look for it.
Re: Celebration day!
02 Apr 2014, 12:59
Happy Anniversary to you and your hubs! And congratulations on your weight loss so far! Do tell us as soon as he notices :wink:
02 Apr 2014, 13:02
Congratulations to you all round. Fantastic achievement :like:
02 Apr 2014, 13:16
Hi @taramjax Wow well done on getting rid of the 10lbs for ever and hope the hubby notices soon and if not don't despair he's a man after all!!!
I'm almost one year in and an undercover "faster"
Hubby knows I'm calorie counting, healthy eating and obviously even he's noticed my 50lbs gone forever
he's proud of my commitment and achievements but totally in the dark as to exactly how its all been done.
Just as I want it all for now at least.
:clover: :clover: Happy Anniversary to you both.
02 Apr 2014, 13:39
Sue.Q wrote: Hi @taramjax Wow well done on getting rid of the 10lbs for ever and hope the hubby notices soon and if not don't despair he's a man after all!!!
I'm almost one year in and an undercover "faster"
Hubby knows I'm calorie counting, healthy eating and obviously even he's noticed my 50lbs gone forever
he's proud of my commitment and achievements but totally in the dark as to exactly how its all been done.
Just as I want it all for now at least.
:clover: :clover: Happy Anniversary to you both.

Glad to know that I am not the only one with this as a "secret." I just know its so much harder (for me) when someone else is constantly wanting "updates." I am doing this for me. Its nice to have someone supporting you, but I always get the: "You're beautiful no matter what" speech. Nice, but not at all helpful.

So for now. This is mine. And when he does notice, It will already be a habit that I see working, and therefore, small frustrations will not upset my progress. :victory:
02 Apr 2014, 13:47
Well done Tara and enjoy your celebrations!
6 posts Page 1 of 1