The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

7 posts Page 1 of 1
Other benefits :)
02 Aug 2013, 09:09
Today I saw my 3stone loss on the scales :)and my waist measurement under my first goal !

I wanted to highlight some of the other things I've noticed. I have a back injury, 2 collapsed discs, I hobbled everywhere and lived on pain killers, now yes I have not good days but on the whole much better, yesterday I went kayaking and scuba diving with my kids, something before I'd watch off the shore . Happy kids = happy mama :heart:

My wine intake has reduced dramatically, I still enjoy my vino at the weekend, but can't sup as much, I was at least a bottle a night girl :oops: enjoying less hangovers !

I feel younger & more confident, I've never been the shy retiring type, but now I don't feel the need to be the joker / entertainer !

All in all, positive & thanks for the support x
Re: Other benefits :)
02 Aug 2013, 09:14
:like: Fantastic benefits indeed! Well done!
02 Aug 2013, 09:19
Brilliant & very well done. Surely a glass of wine to celebrate :wink:
02 Aug 2013, 10:18
Isis wrote: Brilliant & very well done. Surely a glass of wine to celebrate :wink:

Tonight ;) x
02 Aug 2013, 10:27
The feeling younger is a nice benefit isn't it? Fabulous work, congratulations and well some.
02 Aug 2013, 21:25
Oh, how wonderful for you, enjoy that well deserved glass of wine tonight, :grin:

Ballerina x :victory:
02 Aug 2013, 21:41
Fantastic, thanks for sharing, it will motivate us all (and we want that celebratory glass of wine too - sooner rather than later! :wink: :lol: :lol: )
7 posts Page 1 of 1