The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

20 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: Pudpud's progress
26 Jan 2015, 18:42
BOOM! Week 3. Fast 5. Easiest fast yet!!! My eating day is over and I've come in under 250 cals. Just wasn't hungry. I was intending to have soup for lunch and dinner, as I did the last two weeks on fast day but in the end was busy and just not hungry until about 3 in the afternoon. So I had my soup then and still don't feel hungry so am skipping dinner....

I'm also feeling very glad that I've decided to do separate fast days this week. Today has been easy but I doubt very much that tomorrow would be if I were doing back to back again... And now 3 weeks in I feel ok and confident that I will get my second fast this week done and dusted with no problems!!! Woo hoo!!!
Feeling HAPPY,!!
26 Jan 2015, 19:02
@Pudpud17
a warm welcome from me, too :smile: It is nice to get the vibrance and energy from your post Image

Happy fasting and best wishes
Mahalo
26 Jan 2015, 20:12
Well done @pudpud17! Makes life so easy when a fast day goes smoothlyX
09 Feb 2015, 08:20
So I only managed one proper fast day last week..... Because 'things' kept happening :-/
So I'm feeling a little dejected.... But also super fired up... Ready to face the challenges this week and focus on why I want to keep fasting.
So.....here goes..... Keeping on, keeping on... :-)
09 Feb 2015, 11:28
Keep going pud.
It's a marathon after all.
20 posts Page 2 of 2