The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

27 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: First stone gone!
18 Mar 2013, 13:21
Well done, you must feel proud. You're post is an inspiration to new starters like me.
18 Mar 2013, 13:27
Well done, great result. Thanks for sharing the details it is a great encouragement to keep going regardless.
18 Mar 2013, 13:28
well done Mariposa
i am almost at the first stone, i did get there but then went back up so am wanting ac ouple of weeks in the new range before i am sure its gone :-)
keep up the good woork
18 Mar 2013, 17:39
Wow - well done Mariposa! Just keep going as you are doing. My hubby has now lost 3 stone since last August, and I have lost 1 stone 9 pounds, and we are so proud of ourselves. My husband has chronic kidney failure, and his counts are improving as he was getting near to 15% function which would have meant dialysis soon, but last time he saw the doc they had gone up from 17.9% to 21.4%, so we are hoping that the kidney cells are repairing. This is one fantastic diet if this really is helping his kidneys.
18 Mar 2013, 18:04
sand33 wrote: Wow - well done Mariposa! Just keep going as you are doing. My hubby has now lost 3 stone since last August, and I have lost 1 stone 9 pounds, and we are so proud of ourselves. My husband has chronic kidney failure, and his counts are improving as he was getting near to 15% function which would have meant dialysis soon, but last time he saw the doc they had gone up from 17.9% to 21.4%, so we are hoping that the kidney cells are repairing. This is one fantastic diet if this really is helping his kidneys.

wow that is amazing :bugeyes:
18 Mar 2013, 18:41
Hi Mariposa

Don't forget that I am doing 4:3 and I do guesstimate my calories on feed days and try to keep to around 2000. I don't weigh or measure much apart from oil and cheese. I've spent half my life counting calories so I do have a pretty good idea of what's on my plate. It seems to be working so far. But I think once my weight starts to fall considerably I'll have to be a lot stricter with myself if I want that graph to continue a steady downward slope.
18 Mar 2013, 18:43
Amazing!!!!
18 Mar 2013, 18:49
hannah21 wrote: Well done! As a beginner really motivates me to keep on track. :)

Just what I was thinking. Congratulations Mariposa! :like:
18 Mar 2013, 20:04
Wow! Thanks everybody for the support, glad my post has helped some people and pretty sure I've never inspired anyone! Really pleased to hear all the successes (especially about the improved kidney function) and keep on track everyone :victory:
18 Mar 2013, 20:11
Just adding my "well done", Mariposa! And to everyone else who's doing so well :-)
18 Mar 2013, 22:46
A huge congratulations to you. A stone! That is progress indeed. Thank you for the list of weight reduction/ fluctuation. The obvious thing is that you are really under control. :cool:
18 Mar 2013, 23:00
Whoop whoop! Thats brilliant and thanks for posting the fluctuations. Really interesting and motivating.
27 posts Page 2 of 2