The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

24 posts Page 1 of 2
I'm so happy :) today I weighed myself. I'd lost two pounds since last week. This was after a weekend away where I ate whatever I liked including crisps and chocolates.

I've been doing 5:2 for just over four weeks, but I had been dieting for about a month before that too.

My total weight loss is one stone! Happy days :)

:grin: :grin: :grin: Editing because today I have reached my 1 stone goal. I have three pounds left till Maintenence. I bought jeans yesterday (size 10 :shock: ) and they even feel a little loose.

I love this WOL :)
Re: Half a stone in a month!
23 Apr 2013, 12:10
Well done indeed Umleila :) What a wonderful way of life this is :D
23 Apr 2013, 12:12
Fantastic! Well done!
23 Apr 2013, 12:16
Fab news! How many calories were you having on your feeding days?? :cool:
23 Apr 2013, 12:19
I've tried not to count but I find it hard to think I went over 2000 but I could have on the chocolate and crisp day! I think like a lot of others I'm having days when I eat quite a lot balanced out by those when I just don't feel that hungry.

I actually think my monthly cycle has more to do with my big feeding days than anything else!
23 Apr 2013, 12:27
Great achievement, I started 6 weeks ago and have lost about 5kg. I eat about 1200 cal on the non fasting days. Once the desired weight is achieved what is the recommended maintenance plan? I have not read the book just random articles. it is inspiring to read everyone's great progress. Happy
23 Apr 2013, 12:46
Hello Happy, there is a topic for maintenance which you can access through the home page. Lots of experiences and inspiring stories there too.
23 Apr 2013, 13:28
yay...well done you :)
23 Apr 2013, 14:55
Thank you everyone :) and well done to you, happy too.
23 Apr 2013, 14:59
Well done! :)
My weight loss is a bit slower but as long as I'm losing some weight per week I don't mind.
23 Apr 2013, 15:07
A massive well done :oops:
23 Apr 2013, 16:30
It's great isn't it?! I've lost 7 and half pounds in 3 weeks! 3 weeks!!!!! That would normally take me a couple of months, I'm the worlds slowest at losing weight normally.

7th fast day tomorrow and weirdly looking forward to it... :confused:
23 Apr 2013, 17:51
Well done Rox :) I look forward to fast days too. They are so uncomplicated. It's the eating days I find harder!
23 Apr 2013, 18:25
Great to hear about success - brilliant!!
23 Apr 2013, 18:30
Well done! This is brilliant. My loss is very slow but at least it's not going on. Thanks for the inspiration.
24 posts Page 1 of 2