The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Forum weight loss 2013
06 Jun 2013, 07:27
I know it's halfway through the year, but how about keeping a running total of how much 'the Forum' has lost weight this year/since you started 5:2 :?:

Each week you can add on to the total so we can see how much collective weight we've all lost, a bit similar to the monthly weigh in but one total for the year.

To start off I've lost 9 lbs so far, I will add further losses as I go, just another way of encouraging interest :wink:

Forum total =

9 lbs
Re: Forum weight loss 2013
06 Jun 2013, 07:36
I moved the topic out of Inspirational stories as each post there has to be approved by a mod!

So, it's 33.6 lb this year for me

Forum weight loss for 2013 = 42.6 lb
06 Jun 2013, 07:43
Missed the weigh-in this month as I was out of virtual territory- sorry but it was fun- so since starting in late Feb this year I've lost just over 19lbs and I'm in the was overweight now mid 'normal' BMI.
06 Jun 2013, 07:48
I've lost 27.8lb so far so

forum weight for 2013 = 89.4lb
06 Jun 2013, 07:56
The info from the progress tracker would be a rough guide (since the tracker was created in Jan, there's just a few, like me who put in data from 2012, so the numbers are a bit higher than the 2013 total will be):

4302 forum members are tracking their weight loss progress, 2700 of whom have lost a total of 9975.08kg over a combined total of 18435 weeks and 0 days (mean average 6 weeks 6 days).
06 Jun 2013, 08:02
18.5 for me, so 107.9 total for the forum
6 posts Page 1 of 1